You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 15, 2018, 06:26:00 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Male seeking others to grow stories  (Read 4828 times)

Offline CharlesTopic starter

Male seeking others to grow stories
« on: December 17, 2014, 12:33:25 AM »
Hi! Welcome to my thread. It's in a constant state of flux with me adding ideas, or tweaking things so pardon if I miss something and somethings out of order. Please note, Don't post here, send me a message please. It helps keep things clean, and I'll just end up messaging you anyway. I don't mind the RL gender of my partners, just the ones in our stories. I prefer to be the monsters/male characters in the stories, but like to play the females as well. Open to alternate stories you might have too!

STORY TO SMUT RATIO

For the smut to story ratio it all depends on what's going on. Is the main lady/characters being dragged into a pit or alleyway regularly? Okay, so what's happening besides that?  Does she still need to go the work with cum covering her, or the date she was supposed to actually be seeing? Is the character being slowly warped after being transported to another dimension? If so is there a way to stop it, or anyone that could help them slow it. (Or enhance it for thier own means.) Smut is nice and most my stories involve lots of it, but the story needs to help it along.

That being said, most my stories ideas are mainly smut focused. Though I'd be more than happy to discuss more or less smut depending on where my partners would want to take it too.

PREFERENCES

For kinks I'll be alright with a good amount of things. I have an O/O thread here, but it's mostly my ons since my offs can be summed up in no potty play, no blood to an extent, MxM, and I think that's all really. Plus if there's something a partner would like to do, I'll most likely be on board with it. I like to try new things and most the time I enjoy it too!

For charters I can play male, female, or futa, and prefer my partners to be female or futa depending on what the story calls for. Most the time I won't have face claims or what characters should look like except for special cases, but other than thoughs I don't mind what the opposite looks like.

Treat all links as NSFW, and please let me know if you like anything here!

Current stories
Last day on earth X  Gwyenevere
A future buzzing with potential X Snake
The hunters and the hunted X Timeskeeper
A few wishes gone bad X Jessica
You abandoned me... X TotesRider

Interests
Fallout 3/4/New Vegas
•Jurrasic  Park/World
Skyrim/Oblivion
•Cabin in the woods
Alien
•Starship Troopers
•Corruption  of champions
•Deadspace
•Metro 2033
•OverWatch
The haunted forest tour
•Corruption of champions

Themes
•Sicfi
•Supernatural
• Alternate Earth/Universe
•Post apocalyptic
•Medival (Like skyrim/oblivion. Swords, magic, and monsters. Oh my!)
•Modern

Story Ideas

God of war : Reign of the sun
I've been absolutely enthralled with the new God of war. I love everything about it except for some minor things. That being said, I loved lithe teasing they did with the future of the series. Mainly the possibility of kratos fucking up the Egyptian gods. (And Thor.) So I've been thinking up a plot that takes place in Egypt in the vein of GoW. Blood, guts, sex, and tearing apart lawless gods one by one.

Currently relying on my Google fu to come up to date on the gods and such of egyptian culture. So if things seem a bit off, that's why. Monsters, gods, places, and all kinds of things will very much be researched and put to use in this.
All coming together go a hopefully good plot to build off.

Gods
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Nun
Prime and first god. Said to have been the god that brought forth life from the waters of chaos tha were both nothingness and infinity. Father of Ra.

Amun, Ra, and Amun-Ra
Amun is the god of the sun and winds. King of the gods.Patron god of thebes.

Ra is the most powerful egyptian god most closely associated with the pharoah's.

Amon-Ra is the combination of the two gods. Described as the "Lord of truth, father of the gods, maker of men, creator of all animals, Lord of things that are, creator of the staff of life.”

Hathor
Goddess of joy, feminine love, and motherhood. A protective and benevolent goddess, seen as the counterpart to osiris in the after life for woman.

Bastet/Sekhmet
A goddess of the home, love, fertility, joy, dance, women and secrets. Symbolic of the Egyptian love for cats. Has a split personality as Sekhmet, which is a violent and unrelenting, the warrior lioness. Seen as protector of pahrohs in battle.

Maat
Goddess of truth, justice, and, the cosmic order. Responsible for regulating the stars and seasons. Was what the Egyptian people strived for and who set guidelines for them to follow in thier day to day lives. Wife of Thoth

Ptah
The god of creation who breathed life into the world and fashioned the universe from the water of chaos. Said to have created himself from the nothingness of eternity.

ISIS
Wife of Osiris. Brings osis4is back from the dead and protects their child, Horus.

Osiris
The undead god. Husband of Isis, and father of Horus. Ruler of the underworld after he was murdered by his brother, Set. God of transitions and regeneration. Judge of the dead.

Horoscopes
Sky god and protector of pahrohs. Adversary of Set, who he defeated to reunite egypt but lost an eye as the cost for it.

Set
Brother of Osiris. Antagonist of the gods. God of eclipses, storms and thunder. Has a kind side that has been lost in the sands of time.

Anubis
God of death, mummification, and protector of graves.

Thoth
God of writing, magic, wisdom, and the moon. Protector of the balance of the world. Husband of Maat.

Khepri
God of beetles and wandering. God of change and rebirth.

Monsters
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Ahmet, The devourer of the dead
A beast with the head of a crocodile fore front of a lion, and back of a hippopotamus. This creature feasted on the bodies that were left wanting when their hearts are weighed by Annubis, casting their souls into a fiery limbo.

Apep, enemy of the light
Arch enemy of Maat. Over 50 feet long from head to tail. Said to hunger for the light of the sun, but has been beaten back time and again by Set. Waits it's time to strike for weakness in the gods.lives underground and in the underworld.

Benno, bird of fire
Said to be able to bring back any being from the dead with a potion made from a feather. Body is a heaving mass of fire and leaves a trail of smoke wherever it goes. Is elusive and hides from the world.

El Naddaha, sirens of the Nile
Beautiful woman that sing to the passing ships of the Nile, dragging any who are unfortunate enough to fall for thier charms into the waters to serve whatever unsavory purpose they seem fit for the poor soul.

Griffin, beasts of war
With the head, wings and talons of an eagle on a lion, this fearsome beast was said to control the other monsters of the world. Some say that there are griffins that keep huge bounties of treasure, but treasure is a loose term to those who prize things.

The Serpopard, Harbinger of Chaos
Twin bodies of snakes come from where the head should be on a leopard. Not much is known about this beast, save it has been slowly encroaching on the borders of Egypt.

Sphinx, teller of riddles
An unusual creature with the head of a human on a lion. Guardians of treasure and knowledge, only sharing if they figures out their riddle.

Mafdet, Assassin of the pahroh
A goddess who takes the form of a cat or leopard. Has the human form of a woman with a cats head, or cats features.brings the hearts of those the pahrohs wish dead to them, denying passage to the afterlife.

Babi, bull of the baboons
Guide of the afterlife. His phallus is used as the mast for the ferry to the afterlife. Feasts on human entrails and a god of unhinged fertility.

Unicorn, killer of joy and happiness
You will find no joy here, and even less information on it.

The basic gist of the story I have in mind would be someone or something murders Thoth. This casts the world out of balance and into chaos for the first time in millennia. The gods start to fight over control of the lands and to be the one god that is worshipped. Most vy for control of the Pharoah, who is seen as a god in human form by the people.

But as this starts to unfold, Khepri finds a worthy soul to bring the gods to heel or kill them in the process. This person could be anyone from any walk of life. How they take the sudden change in thier life is up for discussion. As they embark on their quest, they will have to fight the various monsters and cults of the gods, leading up to fighting the gods themselves. Using artifacts and the knowledge found on the way there to become one of the most powerful beings in Egypt.

Sweet summer space
It came down from the sky one night. A streaking ball of fire as it fell and landed on the island. Out from it stumbled a man like any other.  He shook his head and looked around, staring the the jungle that surrounded him. Where was he now? This wasn't home. He had been on the ship, but hit his head and the fell into a pod. He rubbed his head as a pain shot through it. Thinking hurt. He could something massive in the distance that reached up far into the sky above the trees even and shone light on its skin. A rustling in the bushes warned him of something approaching, but he was ready aware of it. Could smell and taste it. As it got closer he could feel what they couldn't. The fact they were in heat.

This story would take place on an island resort as an alien tries to seduce and breed his way through all the guests. But these won't just be any guests, they'll be various vixens from video games and movies! This will be mostly smut focused with a sprinkling of him finding out what he really is as, and why he feels the need to tro to impregnate as many of the woman as he can. This could go in many directions!

Some of the ladies I'd prefer to see. NSFW
WidowMaker
Tracer
Mercy
Jill Valentine
Ada Wong
Samus Aran
Peach
Zelda
Jessica Rabbit
Holly would
Six of Nine 1 

Camping with daddy!
There's nothing like the great out doors. Fresh clean air, nothing but pristine nature all around you. Birds sing to you in the morning while the insects sing a gentle song to lull you to sleep. No one for miles around to bother you in this most tranquil of places. Just the two of you. That's all the father is expecting from this trip. Well, that's just what the daughter wants. Unbeknownst to him, his daughter is a complete nymphomaniac and she's had her eyes on him for a long time. None of the boys her age compare to him. He's so strong, caring, and supporting! No one could ever fill the place in her heart for him, or how wet he makes her. She's glimpsed quick peaks at what he's packing, and it's like nothing she's ever seen before.

So that's why she jumped at this chance alone with her father. Bribing the rest of the family was easy and mother was too busy with work to come along. So it's just her and her daddy now, and she'll do anything to make sure he realizes how much she wants him and no one else will do for her.

Fun on the beach!
There's nothing quite like a beach trip in the summer. The smell of the ocean, warm sand under your feet, the breeze gently blowing as the gulls fly lazily above you. A place to find love and adventure in all sorts of strange states. Maybe there's a girl you keep seeing that never leaves the water? Or that one guy with a voice of an angel that sings at the bar every night, but you can never find during the day. Maybe you go swimming and finding something you're not supposed to, and taking it from the water makes the owner very mad.

Though,  who knows what could lie just under the waves? They do say we know more about the moon than we do about the dark depths. Maybe you'll find your love there after he wakes up from his eternal sleep? He just needs you to find him first! So come down to the beach, and let's have a time you'll never forget!

Oh, brave champion!

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 05:16:07 PM by Charles »

Re: Charles ideas and things [M lf F]
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2015, 05:36:55 PM »
Empty space. Nice isn't it?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 04:20:53 PM by Charles »

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 04:52:33 PM »
Archive

Just a place where I'll be showing my past stories i've done.

Favorites
We are not alone Non-Con Exotic  A secret government project to protect the world from aliens coming to earth. Lots of smut.

Abnormal Love Non-Con Exotic  A father sends his daughter a book while he is away. She reads the book and takes a demon into her body that takes form of a new appendage and cant control her urges to breed.

Last day on earth Light Human  Negan takes over the Mojave in this Fallout new Vegas inspired story.

Not exactly a legend Extreme. She has untapped potential to be the greatest mage in skyrim. It's too bad she's a clutz and the only way her powers work is under duress and being covered in cum.

Non adult
The Onyx

One shots
Camping with daddy!

Group Games
Survival Instincts
The asylum
Pelani Triana: Omega
Mortal Kimbat Redux
The collapse of mankind, a post apocalyptic RP

Light: Human soles
You were never there for me
The takeover
Crème brûlée
Last day on earth

NC Human-Freeform Solos
Daughter like mother

NC: Exotic-Freeform Solos
We are not alone
A day at the beach
The centaurs field
New Frontiers
Abnormal Love
Training the trainer
A future buzzing with potential
The hunters and the hunted
A few wishes gone bad

Extreme Solos
Holding back the ancients
From the sky to the depths
Beyond the sky
Not exactly a legend
The old facility
Wrong place, Wrong time
For science, right?
Land of milk and monsters
Night time festivities, morning regrets
You abandoned me
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 02:53:22 PM by Charles »

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 12:21:21 AM »
Cleaned up lots, added some stories, and hopefully ready for a new bumping story.

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2015, 12:04:52 AM »
Did some mild story cleaning and added new ideas. "Beyond the sky",  "The lost path" and "so you want to be dragonborn".
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:10:46 PM by Charles »

Re: A list of stories to share[M lf F]
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 01:36:57 AM »
Bump to get off the dust and get some new sexy stories fired up! I'm also open to any ideas you have that might match up with my ideas or the like.

Re: Monsters that go bump in the night [M lf F]
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2016, 01:22:11 PM »
Bumpity bump

Re: Monsters that go bump in the night [M lf F]
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2016, 02:28:07 AM »
Bump

Re: Roll the dice for some monstrous delights [PF] M lf F
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 01:14:15 PM »
Bump

Re: Come see what lies in the dark depths! M lf F
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 11:51:25 AM »
It has been a long time. Let's see if we can start a story together with some fine monstrosities and their prey!

Bonus pints for alien themed ideas. Anything with xenomorphs is a huge plus. I know I don't currently have an idea for it in my main post, but I've been reading the novels and have been loving them up.

Re: A medley of monsters!
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2017, 03:04:29 PM »
Added more detailed stories to themes, and more interests.

Stories
•"Streaks in the sky/Tales of space terror" with "Project eden"
•"Who framed jessica rabbit?" with "Lost in the lost world"
•"legend of linkette" with" Power Draw"
• "Fallout-New vegas/4" with" The Forgotten '

Interests
•The haunted forest tour (absolutely would love anything to do with this. Think jurrasic park but with all kinds of monsters in place of dinos. Like, seriously. Wouldn't pass up on anything dealing with this. )

Offline Snake

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2017, 04:29:52 PM »
I have a few kinky ideas that may fit into a few of those areas.

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2018, 05:10:43 PM »
Dusting and cleaning to maks it bigger and better! Lots of story ideas added, plus ive thrown some things into the one shots ads looking for ideas.

Stories
•"My other ide is your dad"
•"Womb raider"
•"lets get really wierd"
•"Streaks in the sky/Tales of space terror" with "Breeding season"
•Pathfinder section with "Rebirth begins with destruction" and "Lost worlds"
•Starfinder section with "Tripping the rift" and "The Facility"
 •Mixers section with "Secrets of life"

Updated
•"Breeding Bitch"
•"Say yes to the dress"
•"The twincubbus" mostly because i had mistakenly been using incubi instead of succubi. They be thristy ladies.

That should be everything, but i most likely missed somethings since i add things sporadically.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:35:41 PM by Charles »

Re: Monsters, curses, and those destined for them.
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2018, 11:48:38 AM »
Did some cleaning. Added new ideas and removed some other. Added tags for kinks that could be included in ideas and some craving tags for what im craving right now.

If you have any ideas that might match mine please just send a message! Been playing a lot of fallout so im shoulder deep in 4 and new vegas lore and setting. That or something with xenomorphs.

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2018, 01:07:16 PM »
Cleaning up and added some things. All the stories I've added I'm craving.

Added-
-The great beginning
-The russian home wrecker
-Tropical island harem!
-Skyrim
-Camping with daddy
« Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 01:20:32 PM by Charles »

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 09:06:11 AM »
Cleaned up the thread a bit. No big changes. Currently in the mood for some non-con fun. Anything with a monster taking control and using some poor woman would have extra points. Plus some breeding thrown in to mix.

Open to any ideas you might have in mind too!

Re: Male seeking others to grow stories
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2018, 12:59:29 AM »
Cleaned up the thread a bit more. Have more time during the week to write now, though the pace might be a few posts a day to one or two a day. Plenty of new ideas that are fresh and malleable and looking for partners to help turn them into something really nice.

God of war : Reign of the sun
It's god of war but in Egypt with the Egyptians gods and OC characters. Not well thought out but the very bare bones shell is there. Highly looking for someone to try this with.

Sweet summer space
An asteroid lands on a island that's home to a resort. He doesn't remember why or what he is, but has an overwhelming need to fuck all the ladies on the island. He tries to figure out what happened and why he feels the need to breed the woman so badly.

A tear in space and time
Let's make a story about video game charecters coming together to fight a big bad evil!

Camping with daddy!
A father and daughter go camping in the woods. They might swim once or twice I think. Clothing optional.

The artists creations
An artist is sucked into his world that he's drawn or wrote, and the characters have decided they want to thank him for bringing them into existence. Inspired by a very NSFW comic.

Fun on the beach!
All the fun things people could do on the beach! And in the water! And in a forgotten entities tomb that they've awoken! Wooh!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 01:35:27 AM by Charles »