You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 05:24:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for good rp partner or partners for unusual Erotica  (Read 324 times)

Offline metallliclimbsTopic starter

Looking for good rp partner or partners for unusual Erotica
« on: December 16, 2014, 03:31:03 PM »
Alright first thing I should mention is that I don't play normal human characters. I play other species. Mythical, fantasy, Sci-fi based. I play those things that go bump in the night. Aliens, tentacle creatures, monsters, vampires, werewolves. I play in all sorts of time periods. Modern, medieval, fantasy based, historical time periods, including futuristic and outer space areas.

That is my website. The things that I play. I am not limited to those ideas.

Things that I am looking for is a literate player who plays non male characters. I am not a spelling nor am I a grammar Nazi. I don't really care to much about it, so long as you can type well. You can keep up with long posts and you contribute to the play. I like long term and short term stories. I like writing hot erotica. That's what I am into. I will write non erotica stuff as well. Though the story has to be interesting to me. I've been rping since 1994. So I write a lot. I am not the slightest bit an elitist. I am easy to get a long with. I will write with one or more writers. Depending on the idea. I have several ideas available. Come at me with your ideas. The things you are curious about playing. You might be surprised that I might be willing to play it out. Get my blood pumping and I'll keep your blood pumping. I write well, or at least I like to think so. :) Send me a message, and we'll see if we can work things out. :-) :-)

So more things to understand:

Offline and family come first for me.

I prefer drama free from the writers.

Offline metallliclimbsTopic starter

Re: Looking for good rp partner or partners for unusual Erotica
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 11:20:49 PM »