You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:15:38 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Amarx's Ideas (Newly Updated!)  (Read 2250 times)

Offline amarxnthineTopic starter

Amarx's Ideas (Newly Updated!)
« on: December 16, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »
About Me
You can call me Amaranthine or Amarx. I play M/F, F/F and may be convinced to play M/M with the right plot. I don't care if you're a boy, a girl, both, neither, whatever - as long as you can play your character well. like 1-3 paragraph posts, story-based plots and a casual atmosphere (between us, I don't want to feel stressed or obligated to reply). I hate being badgered to reply if you're waiting on me unless it's been longer than a few days. I roleplay over threads, no PMs or instant messangers. If you're interested in a plot, send me a PM and we can hash out the details.

When Messaging Me
Introduce yourself, at least giving me a name to go by. Inform me of any discrepancies in our kinks - what you don't like of my interests, what you like that isn't on my list. Tell me what plot you would like to do - if you don't like any that I have posted, suggest an idea of your own. Don't just say "hey wanna roleplay". Tell me if you want it M/F, F/F, whatever. Be aware that just because it's on here doesn't mean I'm interested in doing it right now. Please title your PM after the plot idea you want to do - Elliquiy has a really lame PM system and vague PM titles lead to me getting different threads mixed up.

Kink + Interest Stuff
Check out my O/Os - the link to said thread is in my signature. Basically, I like girls, reasonable human anatomy, outdoor sex, pregnancy risks and light BDSM practices and my hard limits are rape, toilet play, heavy or non sexual pain and gorey stuff.

Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?
I'm open to a lot of things outside of what is posted on this thread. I have a preference for "slice of life" style plays, featuring a modern setting and character's in iffy situations. I'm also open to fantasy roleplays (whether that's simply vampires in a modern world, modern fantasy with all sorts of different elements, high fantasy, medieval fantasy, whatever) and I can be convinced to do historical plots with the right idea. Post-apocalyptic worlds are cool - zombie or otherwise. Dystopians? I'm open to original ideas as well as putting OCs in canon worlds. I also do fandoms.

My current fandoms are: Walking Dead, Grey's Anatomy, Doctor Who, Vampire Diaries, Inuyasha, Eureka Seven, Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, Carmilla, and more. If you're curious about if I'm interested in a specific fandom, just ask!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 02:17:25 PM by amarxnthine »