You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:16:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A slaves journey (female character for 1 or potentially more male characters)  (Read 198 times)

Offline Jarod1Topic starter

A slaves journey Abigail Carter was the eldest daughter of a poor family of farmers who just managed to get by from year to year, until one year when she was 17 everything went wrong.  Her father was in an accident that left him unable to work, and a freak flood destroyed a majority of their crops. 

Debts began to build up on the family and her mother couldn't make enough to support the family while her husband mended. Just as it appeared the family would lose the farm an alternative was presented.  The owner of their land took a liking to Abigail and agreed to forgive the debt if Abby went to work for him as a slave. After some discussion it is agreed upon.

From here I could see it going any number of different ways depending on what kind of man he is. I could see him being a kind man eventually come to care about Abby, or I could see the opposite and have him be a bit abusive with her and maybe sell her off.  Eventually I would like her to find a nice guy who helps bring her back and cares about her, but we can discuss that later.