You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

March 27, 2017, 07:35:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: ToS' Idea Thread  (Read 641 times)

Online MiraMirrorTopic starter

ToS' Idea Thread
« on: December 07, 2014, 12:38:03 AM »
Welcome to my humble little thread, barebones as it is.  Below, you'll find a link to my O/O's, and a little blurb about what I'm looking for right now.

My On's and Offs (Updated as of 12/25/2016

Cravings:  Driders, non-con, system-based games (Pathfinder, 3.5, D&D 5th Edition, Dungeon World), anything in O/O's that's an on or isn't mentioned (anything not in offs is a maybe, just ask).  I could really go for a hard non-con game right now.

I'm available for solo games right now, and am absolutely craving a DM to run me through an erotic campaign of one of the above systems, with sex on loss/failure/similar.  Send me a message if you'd like to run a game, and maybe a little blurb for a plot, and we can talk it out!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 11:34:36 PM by MiraMirror »

Re: ToS' Idea Thread
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 11:37:51 AM »
Bump after a while, still looking for these ideas. *Nodnod*

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2015, 07:26:00 PM »
Updated with a new one. *Nod nod*

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 07:46:46 AM »
Cleaned up the first post, took off dead ideas for now. 

*Would love to be run through a PF/3.5 ERP-ish campaign right now* <3

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 09:36:58 PM »
Update because I'm bad at updating.  Currently craving a solo Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/D&D 5th Edition (if someone's willing to teach that system to me) ERP campaign.  PM me, etc etc, love you all.

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2016, 11:40:50 PM »
Updated:  Cleaned up the first post/made it less...repetitive?  Also cleaned up the linked O/O page so it's a little clearer and all that.  Also included more recently discovered kinks and updated do's/do not's and posting rates.