Dragon Riders of Pern : Interest Check

Started by SweetSerenade, December 05, 2014, 05:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

No problem, Elzith. I wish you the best travels in your roleplay searching! :D

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

As soon as each player has one character turned in... I will be starting the group game... and you can post in the OOC (link in first post) after your character has been accepted :D

SweetSerenade

It is after a period of thinking rather heavily on this, I have decided to take this game and put it on hold. I will talk to Chrystal about when it would be condusive to reopen it for play, in the future, when we can draw in new players. It just does not seem like it will happen at this moment. BUt I thank all of you for your time and commitment before the game even started, and I particularly thank those of you that stuck it out all the way till now. I am sorry to have failed you.

Caela

No worries Sweet...Look at this way...when you do decide to try again...you've already got all the wiki work and such done and you won't, hopefully, be contending with the holidays as well. Waiting a couple months and trying again when you can get things off the ground a little faster might work better.

Let me know when you do and I'm so there with my Rider and dragon! :D

SweetSerenade

I want to thank Chrystal, so much, for being willing to deal with my shit so much. If you are up for trying again in a few months, so am I. at least this time we have everything on the table, and no one could say "I didn't know that" going into the game... XD

Chrystal

Hun, it was fun to set up, and I will look forward to trying again.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SweetSerenade

I can take the time to finish ALL of my characters... and then when we restart we will have a couple people ready to go...