The Step Mother {Seeking long term M or F writing partner)

Started by beautifulexhale, December 03, 2014, 04:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beautifulexhale

Hi everyone!

I'm actively in search for a long term writing partner to take part in the follow prompt entitled The Step Mother.

I'd LOVE to find something steady as sadly it's been hard to find a consistent partner. Please PM me or add me on YIM if you're interested. :)

I understand not everyone is into these themes, but if you are contacting me I'm going to assume you're on board and are okay with them.

"The Step Mother"

Michael Tessier (MC) considered himself an ideal employee. He worked hard, showed up early and stayed late, and never complained about anything. Of course, things at home could be better, his dad's health was declining and his girlfriend had just left him for a much older man. But outside of that, things seemed to be going pretty well. Or so he thought.

One day, his boss (YC) mistakenly grabs the wrong laptop from Michael's desk -- taking Michael's laptop instead. When he opens it, he stumbles across photos of a stunning looking blond woman. Upon closer inspection he realizes it's Michael, much to his shock, but not wanting to embarrass the young man, he decides not to say anything and returns the laptop with no mention of what he saw.

A few weeks goes by and YC starts to realize that he's not going to be making partner unless he changes the perception of himself. YC is a divorced, older man, and a father of three, but the other partners wish you'd settle back down. An idea starts to form in YC's head, if you could get someone to stand in as your fiancé, perhaps jumping to partner wasn't so steep after all.

Finding a stand-in appears to be a challenge, your current twenty-two year old girlfriend finds the idea laughable, and actually opts to resume sleeping with her professor. It's then that your mind goes back to the photos your saw of Michael. He looked so classy, yet sexy in many of his looks, perhaps with a little work it might be possible for Michael to portray an older and mature woman to be your fiancé.

Michael is reluctant to oblige with this request at first, but then YC offers to pay him for a three month contract to portray your fiancé and it's more money than he's ever seen. Everything seems great at first, but what happens when Michael starts to realize his boss is beginning to really think of him as his fiancé? And what happens when Michael meets his boss' kids, especially his oldest daughter Jenna, who is Michael's actual age??

"The Business Trip"

MC is Wesley Malerman. He's a twenty-something young man finally working a real job (albeit entry level) for one of the world's biggest corporation after years of paying his dues as an intern. Unfortunately for Wesley, he's realizing that being an adult isn't all that it's cracked up to be. After bills, rent and paying back his astronomical student loans, there's very little money left over. To make matters worse, his girlfriend is done having arguments about finances and paying Wesley's way.

As things are starting to look bleak, his boss (YC) taps Wesley to join him on an upcoming business trip to Chicago. What starts out as a prospective chance to get some face time with his boss, ends up with Wesley finding himself with long hours in his hotel room as his boss works the showroom floor for the local business event.

One Friday evening, knowing his boss will be out late, Wesley decides to indulge himself a bit and to assume his cross dressing persona of Jennifer. It's a side of himself that no one knows, but as Jennifer he's confident, sultry and a bit sexy -- everything he isn't as Wes.

As Wes is heading back to his hotel room fully en femme, he runs into his boss just as he's stepping off the elevator...

I hope you had fun reading these. Please reach out via PM or YIM if you're interested in chatting more. Also, please check out my ONS/OFFs to get a better idea of what I'm into. I look forward to hearing from you!