You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:48:06 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New sci-fi show sanctuary  (Read 461 times)

Offline King_FurbyTopic starter

New sci-fi show sanctuary
« on: October 03, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »
the premier of sanctuary is coming tonight on sci-fi channel. What are your thoughts on the series before seeing it? what will you think after seeing it.

I think it looks neat but i am not so sure it will be a hit. I think it could be good if done right but the fact that almost the entire thing is green screen scares me a bit. I hope they don't make it feel too unnatural. Its nice to see amanda tapping in another series though. I will at least give the series a shot by seeing the first episode. I think its either going to be good or suck.

Looks like its a 2 hour premier. sucks that stargate atlantis isn't on tonight. though.

After seeing it......

Good show i really liked it. time will tell if it will actually last though. It depends on what direction they take it. I am mad that they have it next week on after atlantis. i would prefur it to be before.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 11:58:38 PM by King_Furby »

Offline Kiara

Re: New sci-fi show sanctuary
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 01:56:08 PM »
Hmm, does SciFi post their shows online afterwards? I don't have cable, but I love sci-fi/fantasy shows. Heroes is currently my favorite.

*squirls away to look at the SciFi website*

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 05:09:39 PM »
I don't think they do but you would have to check to make sure. itunes might though, i remember they did that with stargate sg-1 when it was ending.

It was a very good 2 hour premier episode.

Offline Rhapsody

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:04:20 PM »
The first four webisodes (which comprise the first hour or so of the premiere) are up on YouTube.  I watched them and wanted to see more, but I don't think Space is going to run Sanctuary until November. I could be wrong, of course, and I'm too lazy to check their website. :)

Offline SinXAzgard21

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 06:05:13 PM »
Surfthechannel.com should have the full episodes.

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2008, 03:12:26 PM »
I think, after seeing the second episode it's a neat show. the problem is they just need to get past all the typical topics all sci-fi shows cover. I am board of the evil, that lost it's memory stuff. I think the second episode had a few fun scenes but i didn't dig the topic of the episode.