You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 03:58:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MaverickKane Interest Thread {Available for both M/F and M/M}  (Read 314 times)

Offline MaverickKaneTopic starter

MaverickKane Interest Thread {Available for both M/F and M/M}
« on: December 01, 2014, 04:38:35 AM »

I thought it was time I threw up one of these. Seems to be a good place to put role play ideas. I've got a few of them.

I will play with Lords, Ladies, and Liege. I don't care what your gender or orientation is. If we mesh well enough to make a nice story together, that is all that matters.

I will write my plots so they could accommodate M/F or M/M because I do both. But I will play Male, always.

If you are interested in one of my ideas, please PM me with the title of the plot in the subject line.

• A partner who has read my O/O, understood and can abide by them
  • A partner willing to communicate
  • A partner who will contribute ideas and aid in building up the plots, stories, world.
  • A partner who's main focus is not the sex. Though it is fun, I don't do it simply for the sake of it. It happens, when it happens, if it happens. Adult or mature role play does not always consist of such things.

Currently closed...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:33:47 PM by MaverickKane »