You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:16:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: MaverickKane Interest Thread {No restriction - Rainbow writer}  (Read 409 times)

Offline MaverickKaneTopic starter

MaverickKane Interest Thread {No restriction - Rainbow writer}
« on: December 01, 2014, 04:38:35 AM »

I will play with Lords, Ladies, and Liege. I don't care what your gender or orientation is. If we mesh well enough to make a nice story together, that is all that matters.

I will write my plots so they could accommodate any gender / most sexual orientations. I really don't have a preference. But I will always play masculine characters.

If you are interested in one of my ideas, please PM me with the title of the plot in the subject line.

• A partner who has read my O/O, understood and can abide by them
  • A partner willing to communicate
  • A partner who will contribute ideas and aid in building up the plots, stories, world.
  • A partner who's main focus is not the sex. Though it is fun, I don't do it simply for the sake of it. It happens, when it happens, if it happens. Adult or mature role play does not always consist of such things.
  • I prefer to use character sheets even in solo, so a partner who is okay with that is prefered.
  • I tend to play more than one character in solos. Someone who can do the same and keep the story going and keep it interesting is prefered.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 04:19:10 PM by MaverickKane »

Offline MaverickKaneTopic starter

Re: MaverickKane Interest Thread {No restriction- Rainbow writer}
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 04:11:37 PM »
The Dragon's Curse (Taken)
The Dragon's Curse

Camroth Castle

Story Inspiration Image

The lands to the west were becoming bare of good soil in which to grow things, a travesty for those who grow what they need, food to eat and grain to feed live stock. There was rumor that the lands to the east were alive and rich. But to make such a move was dangerous to say the least. It was costly. There was but one way across the dangerous waters, a bridge which stretched from one bank to the other, sitting right on a water fall, the king's residence Camroth Castle was sitting right in the middle.

(Your character)'s family (I will leave it to you to decide who is in the family) wish to make the journey and make a new start for themselves. However, they must have permission from the king and in order to gain the king's favor, a tribute must be made. Perhaps the king accepts, perhaps he doesn't. Either way, it will cost them much more than they have anticipated.

(Your character) a witch/sorcerer is just coming in to their power, but she/he is powerful indeed and greatly unaware. But The king, is well aware of what sits just beneath the surface. The rumors about the king just may be true, that he is no mere man, but a terrible beast. And he has granted (Your character)'s family passage. However, he has decided to claim (your character) for his own. A terrible curse has befallen the king and (Your character) may be the only one who can lift it. Danger is everywhere and just for being one with magic and protected by the king, there may also be a target on (your character's) back. 

My main character, the king will be a dragon shifter. He has a complete humanoid form and any erotics will be done only in his human form. In this game, it is possible that I will play other characters and I would rather have a partner who is okay playing multiple characters.

Idea of what my character looks like (Black hair instead of blond, red eyes instead of blue)

Sometimes my character may use Draconic language. I will use this translator. I will use acronym. Hover over it for English Translations.

Example:

Sia ominak ui liam kendrick.

Code: [Select]
[acronym=My name is Liam Kendrick.]Sia ominak ui liam kendrick.[/acronym]

« Last Edit: November 29, 2016, 12:06:30 AM by MaverickKane »