You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 11:59:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: And Brother Makes Threesome (Incest, MFF) Seeking 2nd Fem  (Read 299 times)

Offline NymphadoraTopic starter

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
And Brother Makes Threesome (Incest, MFF) Seeking 2nd Fem
« on: November 30, 2014, 08:37:49 PM »
Twin sisters, closer than close, enjoy intimacies that would make most teen aged sluts blush and share it online for a bit of money to fund their own play once again.

Big brother has managed to become aware of his younger sisters' escapades and decides it is time to make it a family business. For years, after their parents passed, he has been the sole breadwinner. He's sacrificed for his younger sisters as their guardian and is ready to start earning some hard cash.

MagicalPen will play the older brother and I one of the twins. We're looking for a second female to join us as the other twin sister.

Partial opening:

At the age of 17, the twins were in their senior year in high school and had definitely come out of their shell. In a way, that is. To the outside world the teens were still the nearly silent, shy girls they'd been since the death of their parents four years before. Their older brother has guardianship over them since the then and even he is unable to crack their code. They mind his rules and never give him any trouble, as far as he knows.

It was behind closed doors that things were dramatically different.

Offline NymphadoraTopic starter

• Tonks, if she were shy. The knitting Nymph.
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • You can't take the sky from me.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: And Brother Makes Threesome (Incest, MFF) Seeking 2nd Fem
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 10:48:39 PM »
Bump bump!

Offline justme4386

• Miss Pain in the Ass | Shewolf's bunnyMe | Sakky's glorious ME | Mirrah's adorable Me
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: In front of my PC or tablet or phone or another device that allows me to get on here.
  • Today is yesterday's tomorrow.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: And Brother Makes Threesome (Incest, MFF) Seeking 2nd Fem
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 04:32:02 PM »
Is this still open? If you are OK with a slightly slow poster like Me... I wouldn't entirely mind being your innocently seeming twin sister, Nymphadora. ;)