Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Ganondorf [M lf F, Adventure]

Started by TheVillain, November 30, 2014, 12:01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

Among the deserts, the Gerudo have lived for centuries. A race of survivors and devotees to the Sand Goddess, these women call one of the harshest climates in Hyrule home. Said to be a race of warriors and thieves, they are usually considered too small to really be of consequence to any politics of Hyrule. After all, even though the Gerudo live long - sometimes getting as old as 400 years - only the first baby born every century is male. The Gerudo believe that this one male is destined to be their King, chosen by the Goddess of the Sands for the role.

A young male Gerudo has just passed his trials of adulthood in what maybe the darkest hour of the Gerudo. Between the previous Gerudo King's personal corruption, the genocidal madman that sits on the Hylian throne, and a new threat rising from outside of Destiny that threatens to consume the entire realm of Hyrule.

Trapped between two evil kings and a mad God, a young Gerudo male barely considered a man begins a quest to save his people and the realm by stepping up to become the Hero of Time. And when Destiny declares that despite all that is happening the Hero of Time is not to be born for decades to come, that young Gerudo decides that if the Gods and Destiny refuse to help him then he'll just take the Power to save his home for himself, no matter what it takes.

Almost a century before Link and Princess Zelda would become their own Legends, a young Ganondorf begins to show the world why he'll one day be called The Dark Lord and the Great King of Evil on his own. Decades before Link and Zelda would even be born, the Rise of Ganondorf begins.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.