You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:29:37 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Her Secrets - Small Group - TS & F Wanted  (Read 294 times)

Offline rahatngtTopic starter

Her Secrets - Small Group - TS & F Wanted
« on: November 27, 2014, 04:19:52 PM »
This might read a bit like bulleted points and not a story, sorry about that. Hope some of you will still find it interesting.

38 year old Elizabeth Walker has a secret actually two. She has very much a weakness for her much younger co-worker of the last two years Jessica Parker. Jessica herself was beautiful, hard working and had a bit a hero crush of Elizabeth finding her to be role model. But Jessica had never been with a woman and haven't consciously thought of Elizabeth that way.

Hooking up with a co-worker specially a younger was risky yet Elizabeth was ready to go after Jessica if not her other bigger secret that she had a cock. Now it all changed when freshly graduated Alex Johnson started interning for Elizabeth. Four weeks later on late night at work he confronts Elizabeth with both of her secrets and promises he will arrange for a hookup between Elizabeth and Jessica, letting her claim the woman she had been wanting for a long time. He wasn't even asking for a raise or anything like that.

All Alex wanted was to claim Elizabeth for himself and Jessica too.

So as you can see I want two players playing Elizabeth and Jessica, two beautiful and confident women with a bit of a difference. I will play Alex the male character of the story. Thanks for reading.

Offline AliceInLace

Re: Her Secrets - Small Group - TS & F Wanted
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2014, 12:54:33 PM »
I could be interested in this

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2014, 01:19:20 PM »
I'm guessing for the female role? So we need someone interested in playing the TS woman.

Offline AliceInLace

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2014, 01:21:18 PM »
Indeed, I think this will be a fun difference then what I am already in

Offline beautifulexhale

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 11:10:41 PM »
I could be interested in this as well. I guess it would depend on how much collaboration and freedom we have over what characters we play.

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2014, 07:40:41 AM »
Care to explain what you are thinking?