You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 07:34:56 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Herm or Shemale looking for things on the taboo side  (Read 232 times)

Offline metallurkerTopic starter

Herm or Shemale looking for things on the taboo side
« on: November 24, 2014, 08:57:13 PM »
Hello there everyone, I finally got some time to type something out! It is short yes but this is just one of many ideas floating about my mind. I am looking for any female/herm/tgirl/shemale and such willing to indulge some of my more... exotic kinks. Musk and scent play, piss, sweat, body grime... no scat or vomit but I like things dirty. Take a look at my O/O in my signature and send me a not if you are even remotely interested, I will gladly explain more to you and I may lean towards dominant but it a dirty player wants to subject me to some smells I am game.

Hypnosis/Mind Control ( Looking for a dominant)
I stumbled upon this pic recently and can't get it out of my mind. While the furs are not required I would love to play this out even more! My only thing is I am not the biggest fan of giggling bimbos, perhaps a mental change to make MC crave YC.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 12:36:05 AM by metallurker »

Offline metallurkerTopic starter

Re: Herm or Shemale looking for things on the taboo side
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 12:34:49 AM »
Updated with a new idea!