You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:18:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some darker ideas (MXF)  (Read 165 times)

Offline seeker619Topic starter

• Just say hello. Let's plan some fun
  • Isolation
  • Enchanter
  • Obscenity is whaterver gives the judge an erection
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Some darker ideas (MXF)
« on: November 22, 2014, 11:24:54 PM »
Haunted House-Basically in this role play I would play the role of the ghost haunting the house and responsible for the various things that go on unexplained in the house.  I will be a man who lost his wife to another man in his living state.  When yc moves in the house with your husband you remind me of him and I begin to try and seduce you while trying to harm your husband.  In the house a chandelier may fall from the ceiling nearly missing your husband or a step may become slippery when he walks.  These events will just be described by me in my posts.  You would not be playing your husband but he would only be mentioned when either you or I mention him.  In your dreams I may enter your mind arousing you as I have access to your subconscious.  I will fulfill your fantasies bringing ecstasy to you as you dream and possibly putting violent ideas in your mind.  All up for discussion.

Invisible man-I would play the role of a man who comes to you in your home and watches you in your most private moments.  I will also be the guy who on the street you mock and dismiss.  I will soon be meeting you and making comments to you about things I could not possibly know.  Or could I?  Eventually I may try and arouse you as you may dismiss the wonderful sensations as your own mind as there is obviously no one there in the room with you.  Possibly you become used to them and when you go to bed at night you look forward to these sudden increases in your libido.  Possibly I will blackmail you with pictures or information about you that I may gain.  Up for discussion again

Prison warden-You are a beautiful obviously clean looking girl who probably got wrongly convicted.  Wrongly or not you are defenseless against the woman who are locked up with you and as a beauty with such innocence you are a target.  I offer you protection but under conditions.  Most likely sexual but may include other proposals you need to carry out for me.

Supernatural Vixen- A beautiful vixen with powers you can decide on is robbing homes and banks without resistance as her powers make her unstoppable.  However, one night while robbing a wealthy mans home her powers are neutralized by him.  He has no idea how he did it as you do not either.  However he now has your powers and he intends to punish you by enjoying himself with your company.

All of these are up for discussion.