Unrated directors cut just like Spawn right? It would be neat to see what got left on the cutting room floor.... Though I might have to slightly disagree on the end credits scene simply because I love Ferris Bueller way to much. With Colossus I kept expecting a "More you know" thing to appear when he spoke. If they had cut one of his scenes possibly Negasonic Teenage Wasteland could have used her powers one last time? Though her powers are totally different in the comics, but she was a minor character.
Song? Not talking bad about the almighty Salt N Pepa are we? I'm teasing though I will agree with the Stan Lee cameo... I enjoyed it greatly!
Might this be similar to Conker's Bad Fur Day or the uncut version of Sailor Moon?
They've got how much to fit into that? I think they are trying for to much too fast honestly. We're going to all get burnt out at this rate and there are others out there... Like Witchblade or Dawn? Now that I think about it what about a movie about The Darkness? Plus dealing with introducing villains? That's the biggest thing in my opinion.... You get get hero's with all that backstory, but the baddies get crap. Like how much introduction will Apocalypse get? Marvel or Fox could do two or three movies introducing Cable and Apocalypse. Heck probably a movie on it's own going over the fights between Clan Akkaba and Apocalypse against Dracula and his minions...
Exactly. They're jumping the gun big-time with this. Two major villains (Luthor and Apocalypse, and that's only what we know about), Wonder Woman is giving us no good indication about just how much screen time she'll have, between posing as a civilian and being in full battle garb and throwing down, and now both Aquaman and Mera, evidently, which hasn't even been hinted at in any of the trailers. Batman and Superman is already plenty, any extraneous heroes is just asking for this to become over-bloated. Maybe if all we saw was the actors playing their alter-ego characters or them before they obtain their powers (like Victor Stone before becoming Cyborg, apparently, from what I hear.) Then they can suit up in the mid- and/or after-credits scene(s).
In a perfect world, here's how things would go down to make sense:
1. Man of Steel
2. The Batman (I don't think any of the movies has used 'the' in the title before, so...)
3. Wonder Woman
4. Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice
5. Suicide Squad (by now the universe-building will have had momentum, at least with the solo Batman movie; though I would question how this is going to play out considering the caliber of the rest of the lineup)
6. The Fastest Man Alive (imitating the style of 'Man of Steel', not actually using the title character's name)
7. King of Atlantis (again, not actually using Aquaman's name)
8. Green Lantern Corps
9. Justice League Part 1
10. Cyborg (play this universe's technology up a bit more, also introduce Steel and maybe a few other tech-based heroes)
11. Shazam (play up the whole magic angle, maybe bring in Zatanna, Dr. Fate, or a few other prominent magic-based heroes)
12. Martian Manhunter (the last of the cosmic-based heroes, perfect since the villain Darkseid is of similar space-based origin)
13. Justice League Part 2