You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 21, 2018, 06:26:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Webcomic lists! Leave your favorites/reccomendations.  (Read 2896 times)

Offline deathspell

Re: Webcomic lists! Leave your favorites/reccomendations.
« Reply #25 on: Today at 01:11:55 PM »
Oh my GOD, I'm so glad that OP already posted Necropolis! I clicked on this thread just to make sure that it was mentioned.

I know this topic hasn't been posted in for 120 days, but I didn't see any mention of the glorious SUNSTONE!!! It has recently been brought to print, but it began as a webcomic on deviantart! And it's SO GOOD! I liked it so much that I read ALL FIVE VOLUMES in one sitting. I knew that Stjepan Sejic was an amazing illustrator, but holy shit he's an amazing writer too!!! This is a f/f BDSM comic & I literally can't scream loud enough about the unbelievable care and detail in the illustration and the story progression in this comic. It completely blew me away. I dare say that this is my favorite piece of erotica EVER.

You're welcome >:)

Offline Sain

« Reply #26 on: Today at 01:43:07 PM »
Sunstone is indeed great. The second book has already quite a few pages available on DA ::) It is so damn good again. He really doesn't let go with the quality.

Offline deathspell

« Reply #27 on: Today at 01:48:00 PM »
I am rushing to read those pages RIGHT MEOW.