You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 25, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Anime  (Read 44578 times)

Offline Nadir

• Dim Hon || The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking || Ignis et Crepitus
  • Champion
  • Carnite
  • Location: ne invoces expellere non possis || The aforementioned darkness
  • It'll look better with blood on it || [Glass Him]
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Anime
« Reply #775 on: May 17, 2018, 11:35:59 AM »
I gave up on Durarara for being too scattered, but have picked up Ajin while I wait for Tokyo Ghoul's second season to finish, so I can binge it *grin*

Offline Mirrah

• [Self-contained Kitsune] [Mischievous Brat] [Incorrigible Tease]
  • Oracle
  • Addict
  • Kiss but don't tell.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #776 on: May 19, 2018, 01:23:51 AM »
I recently started watching Bartender. It's kind of different, but I don't dislike it. Then, some more Spice and Wolf, and Ballroom e Youkoso.

So I just got a glimpse of the new animation they are using for the new FMP series...and it's bad. Like really really bad. It's cheap cgi that you can obviously tell is cgi...ugh...almost not worth it to continue watching the series for this issue.

I'm sorry, but what is FMP, Sessha?

I gave up on Durarara for being too scattered, but have picked up Ajin while I wait for Tokyo Ghoul's second season to finish, so I can binge it *grin*

Tokyo Ghoul is on my back burner of Must Go Back To Watch anime. What I saw of Durarara was interesting, even if it was all over the place. So many characters though (I thought). Do you like Ajin so far, Nadir?

Offline yugi006

• Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #777 on: May 19, 2018, 02:29:08 AM »
I recently started watching Bartender. It's kind of different, but I don't dislike it. Then, some more Spice and Wolf, and Ballroom e Youkoso.

I'm sorry, but what is FMP, Sessha?

Ballroom e Youkoso is amazing.

FMP is Full Metal Panic.

Offline Mirrah

• [Self-contained Kitsune] [Mischievous Brat] [Incorrigible Tease]
  • Oracle
  • Addict
  • Kiss but don't tell.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #778 on: May 19, 2018, 03:17:02 AM »
Ballroom e Youkoso is amazing.

FMP is Full Metal Panic.

I saw the first episode of Balroom e Youkoso. I liked it. :D

Thank you for answering my question, Yugi! I thought it might be Full Metal Panic, but I wasn't aware they'd made a new series of it.

Offline yugi006

• Cherishing his bestie Angel, Bes's Pillow, Rocked by Carnage, Wolfling's Adoring Pillow,
  • Lord
  • Carnite
  • Location: With Cole in Her Arms, Hiding in the Shadows, Stalking Josi's Profile
  • Anesa's Game Tutor, Ninja Assassin
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #779 on: May 19, 2018, 03:21:42 AM »
You'll definitely enjoy it then.

Yeah Full Metal Panic is a sequel.

Offline Sessha

« Reply #780 on: May 19, 2018, 01:52:15 PM »
Thank you for answering my question, Yugi! I thought it might be Full Metal Panic, but I wasn't aware they'd made a new series of it.

Yeah they just started releasing it a few weeks ago. It's suppose to be the final arc in the franchise. Though as I said the over use of really crappy CGI for the mecha battle scenes is...ugh...just almost enough to make me not want to watch the rest of it. The last thing they did for Full Metal Panic was about twelve years ago when they made Second Raid.

Offline TheScarletBlade

« Reply #781 on: May 20, 2018, 08:00:27 PM »
Anyone watching Golden Kamuy?

Loving this show, can't wait for the new episode every week.