You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 20, 2019, 04:11:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Does anyone know Hong Kong?  (Read 17 times)

Offline Miss LillyTopic starter

Does anyone know Hong Kong?
« on: Today at 01:02:12 AM »
Hi all!  :-)

I'm off on a cruise in a couple of months, and we're terminating in Hong Kong.  We can't stay, unfortunately, but we do have about 8 to 10 hours there during which we'd like to take some sort of guided tour to see the sights.

Does anyone have any first hand knowledge or recommendations of a local tour company who we could make some enquiries with?  I'm a little reluctant to just book something online - you never know what you're going to get!

Thanks!
Lilly

Online Orange Marmalade

Re: Does anyone know Hong Kong?
« Reply #1 on: Today at 02:48:59 AM »
HK is still on my list of places to visit, so I can't offer too much.

But I usually check out TripAdvisor before heading somewhere. It has some great threads on what you're asking like this: https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g294217-i1496-k3231306-8_hours_at_Hong_Kong_Airport-Hong_Kong.html

Search around and you can probably find more if no one else here pipes up with info.

As for tour companies, I've had really good luck with any of the companies listed with good reviews on Viator. It's a website for excursions pretty much anywhere in the world (and I've used them literally around the globe).

Offline Miss LillyTopic starter

Re: Does anyone know Hong Kong?
« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:27:24 AM »
Ah, yeah.  I should have thought about Viator - we used that for our helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon when we were in the US last year.  I'll check them out, as well as the link you sent me.  Thanks so much! :-)