You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:11:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Skyrim, anime, oh my! (M seeking F)  (Read 164 times)

Offline YandrosTopic starter

Skyrim, anime, oh my! (M seeking F)
« on: November 18, 2014, 12:13:03 AM »
Hello my dear reader, and thank you for taking the time to peruse my little advertisement here!

I happen to be in the mood to expand my current roster of rp’s, and am looking for 1-2 more rp’s at the very most.  I do not wish to become bogged down in the slightest, and I do fully understand that the holidays are quickly approaching!  So even with all of that in mind, I am still casting a bit of a net out there to see what I might fish up. 

So, a little about myself.  I have been rp’ing here for a decent while, and rp’ing overall for much longer than that.  I tend to lean towards wishing more long term things, but I do understand how Muses can be fickle at times.  I will say though, I am not a fan of just stopping a rp without notice.  I promise I will always at the very least send a message along, instead of just disappearing.  And of course, I would very much enjoy the same respect from you. 

My style is third person, and I actually dislike anything other than that.  I try to put out something between 3-5 paragraphs at a time, but that of course varies by post.  Sometimes a little less is needed, sometimes a little more.  But in the end, 3-5 is the minimum of what I want to see in return.  Of course, I would love to be pushed!  If you write more and would like to take a chance with me, I shall try to respond to what you give me! 
As for posting times, I aim for a post a week.  My life is just that, I have a life and it sometimes does not allow me to post as quickly as I might wish to.  But such is life, and I will offer you the same courtesy if you do such for me. 

Now, on to the ideas!

Skyrim
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Yep, trusty good old Elder Scrolls!  I would like to play something set in the time period right after the Dragonborn has defeated Alduin.  Something playing along the lines of finishing up the Stormcloak rebellion and dealing with the Aldmeri.  But the main thing here, is that I would very much enjoy my partner to be an Argonian.  I know, I know.  A strange request, but it is something I would enjoy!

Arpeggio of Blue Steel
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
So, this is an odd one.  But hey, I tend to run along those lines…  Anyways!  I am basing this completely off of the anime series, as I have not read any of the manga.  As well, a note about the entire anime…er.  Thing.  When I say I wish to do something within this setting, I am looking first of all at original characters and areas ONLY.  Second of all, ALL characters will be at a –minimum- of 18+. 
But with that said, I would love to play out the bond between a captain and his ship.  And of course all the…interesting times that they may find themselves in.

Well, thank you for coming in to look at my little ad here.  I will hopefully have a bit more as time goes by.  But hey, please feel free to message me with ideas!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:14:08 AM by Yandros »