You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:27:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blood Ser Kingdom of Demons....  (Read 349 times)

Offline Blood Queen RoseTopic starter

• Whisper of Roses. Silent whisper of fate. Rein unending. Rose of Blood
  • Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Location: Blood Ser/ Where the night never fades and the Blood Moon watches all.
  • Within the end. It was at that moment it began
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Blood Ser Kingdom of Demons....
« on: November 17, 2014, 07:55:22 PM »
Hello there and welcome to the Kingdom of Blood and Desires. Hope we can immerse into something amazing.

Rose is known as the Blood Queen which only happens once every seven eons. I have several ideas I am going to label here for everyone to look over. Different stories to different results.

Idea 1

Stasis Awakening

For Rose she had taken control over from the previous Blood Queen in the Realm Blood Ser. However at the peak of her rise to power she was ambushed by a large contingent of angels and other demons to prevent her ascension. They beat her down and forced her into a stasis in which she remained sealed for seven hundred thousand years. The story takes place in Blood Ser on the even of her birth. Blood Year 34, At this moment in time it was her awakening with the help of another to free her from her prison and help her to reclaim all that was hers. Retaking Blood Ser from the powerful Angelic being that kept watch over her Stasis. I am looking for anyone who wishes to engage into her awakening and anything that happens from there on in.

Idea 2

Prelude to War

This is basically after she has been awakened from stasis and had finally taken back her kingdom of Blood Ser. Having done such things she now works towards building an army and pushing to take over the six other realms that lay before her. Though in different dimensions they may be. She has the power and knowledge to build a portal that can enter other realms effortlessly. Breaking through everything to reach the destination. A trying time for her kingdom as she has to build an army and also to work towards building the portal and whatever else may come. Dealing with local problems to get support from her kingdom before enslaving them all to her will. They have to be completely accepting first. Open for anyone to join in. Male or female it does not matter.

Idea 3

War of Ages

This particular storyline is set after the portal has been open and she has amassed a large gathering of demons in which she had melded herself from her own blood. Working to take over other realms now being her main goal. She had been ganged upon and she hold no allies currently for herself. Its her against six other realms of full military might. With the balance in the others favor at first. Who would come to her aid? Looking for anyone and at least be a tad bit knowledgeable about fighting within story line and controlling npc's etc..

The ideas listed above are just 3 in which to get started with. They consist of gore, mystery, suspense, deception, betrayel. If you are interested then please do pass me a message and we can commence to discussing anything else one would wish to speak of. Make changes to them etc..After all these are just small portions of her true story and are open to any changes. More to come in time. Thanks for reading and hope to rp with some of you soon.

Current Roles within the Kingdom which are optional to choose. Just a list for peeps to look over if they wish to be under her rule or so and experience an rp in that manner.
1. General
2. Lord
3. Empress
4. Knight
5. Villager
6. Custom(Meaning you can be whatever you want.)

« Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 03:41:01 AM by Blood Queen Rose »

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • Location: Blood Ser/ Where the night never fades and the Blood Moon watches all.
  • View My Rolls
Re: Blood Ser Kingdom of Demons....
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 03:41:16 AM »
Idea 4

Aftermath of War

The time when all war had ceased and when she had finally conquered all the realms for her own command. Peace had once again reigned among the dimensions that each one was taken by her. Her rightful place as ruler was established. The prophecy had been fulfilled and the worlds were stable. However despite her efforts to unite everything under one. There is always the chance that new groups will rise up and take the challenge to her. For the role of Blood Queen is to forever be thrust into war and battle. Her rule must be absolute. Will you stand at her side or will you fight against her? The choice is your own.

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2015, 09:59:07 PM »
The old ideas of the Blood Queen are still very much remaining active. However I am feeling to change it around a bit. So from here on out there will be new characters in which anyone can role play with. I will be playing a plethora of male and female. This can include extra baggage upon the females and males will be considered very well endowed for themselves. As well as the women who are packing extra. I will list them off one at a time of the 4 brand new characters added here at this moment in time.

Name: Azriel

Race: Nephilim

Orientation: Gay(Seme)

Personality: Comes off as being more straightforward and not so unspoken as others. He is not afraid to say exactly what is on his mind and he will if it comes down to push and shove fight for whatever reason is deemed.

History: His role within Blood Ser came at a heavier price than most. His kingdom was ransacked by King Delipheous. It was only when he came upon Blood Ser did his pain wash upon him. Known by far and wide that the Blood Queen was a most ruthless being to ever walk the realms. He felt that if he asked for her help he could exact his vengeance upon the mad king who not only killed his entire family before his very eyes. But raped his sister and his mother over and over again. Having chained him up on the wall to watch this act happen. It filled him with hate but pain to see his mother and sister brutally murdered in such a manner. By a sheer stroke of luck did he manage to escape from the prison and find his way to this kingdom. He asked of the Queen the power to avenge his family. In any manner that he could be of use to complete this one thing in his life. The Queen seeing the hate and rage that welled within him. She bestowed upon him a single wish. In his world it was rumored and fact that Nephilim were among the strongest and deadliest of beings to ever walk the realms. He wished to be like them in every aspect. Damning his mortal soul to forever be bound to the Blood Queen. A heavy price for the power he sought. She granted him the wish and gave him everything he wanted. Now with this new power at his hand. He has become a powerful general and right hand of the Queen herself. His undying loyalty to her would see her safety above even his own. Though in his own heart he yearned for more than to be a general of blood. Though he had sold his soul to her he is plagued now by the pain that comes with it. He was forever damned and now immortal to forever live his life at the Queen's side. His death would come only when she fell forever.

Name: Phyllia

Race: Dragonkin

Orientation: Bi(Uke)

Personality: She can be seen as more flighty than serious. Hardly taking anything in her life truly serious except for when battle is upon her. Her high flirtatious and flighty manner makes her unpredictable in what she may well do next.

History: Her life she was bred and born right within Blood Ser. The realm of the dragonkin was the first place that the Blood Queen had sought to take out and claim for her own. Though in the ancient past the Dragonkin had receded back from Blood Ser after the Queen's imprisonment. They had since died out save for a singular mother who held the young Phyllia in her womb. It was when she was given birth did her mother die. The Queen seeing the young dragonling as her own daughter took her in under her wing. Phyllia had grown into a strong woman thanks to the training and love she received from her Queen. Though she knew that she was not her real mother she saw her as such. The only one who was there through everything with her. A dept she owes to the Queen for raising and caring for her. She would do nothing to stand against her. She would lay her life down for her and kill anyone who sought to lay harm. Having been trained in the blood arts by her mother and her bloodline as a Dragonkin her magic power was something to be rivaled by many. Able to perform spells only capable of someone who was personally trained by the Queen. She is apart of the Royal guard below Azriel. The Second Enforcer for the Queen.

Name: Kynto

Race: Demon

Orientation: Bi(Uke)

Personality: He is the strong silent type. Often seeking to not speak at all. Giving the impression that he has no voice in which to call his own. Often seen as a recluse and remaining solitary from others.

History: He was purely bred within Blood Ser. Having been born fifteen years after the Queen established control he joined up in her army when he was fairly young. His favorite weapon being a crescent bladed scythe he had used it to kill the leader of his particular squad. Murdering his other comrades as they came at him. He was considered a brute even as a child. Having no friends and no family since he was disowned from them. A ruffian who had to live on the streets of Blood Ser. Where only the strong survived and the weak perished. When he was brought forth before the Queen he was bold enough to attack her on site. Though knowing full well she was powerful he did not care for it. When he found himself impaled upon a spike full of black blood. It was only then did actual fear and terror well up in his eyes. She stood there looking at him. It was at that moment that he swore himself to her service. To forever be her hound in which to kill from the darkness. The scar from where he was impaled still burns with a black pulsating aura. Infused with her blood he could access things otherwise impossible. Making him an incredibly powerful and deadly man. He knew nothing else in his life but to serve his Queen forever.

Name: Isabell

Race: Turgest

Orientation: Straight

Personality: Loud and abrasive. Very unruly and rather rude for a woman. She is considered one of the most foul mouthed individuals to ever serve in Blood Ser. She would sooner fight someone than to talk anything over.

History: Turgest is a race of ghost or demon that has the ability to morph into an apparition or become completely ethereal. Found by the Blood Queen when she was but a child living upon the streets she had given even her a good solid run for her money. Isabell was left by her race in Blood Ser. Having decided to recede from the Queen's rule and join her enemies this was the only one who remained. Deemed unworthy to her mother and father she was left alone to be killed or whatever else. Often seen as a mistake among her race she is no longer welcomed but considered killed on site. She was captured by the Blood Queen and given a single wish in return for her service and her soul be forever in the hands of the Blood Queen. She wasted no time on the wish she wanted and upon giving her soul over to the Queen she had been given a power that would allow her to morph and take any shape. Ethereal or real. As much a true ghost and Banshee. With her power she guards her Queen and her kingdom with her life.

There will be more characters to come but for now these 4 are considered half her Royal Guard. Each and everyone of them has their own story and their own ideas. If you seek to rp with one of them then please just sent me a message. I am sure we can work out all the details then.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 10:00:40 PM by Blood Queen Rose »

• Lady
  • Bacchae
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 10:57:21 AM »
I am back in action and am looking for more roleplayes to get started. Its been a long hiatus and the usual ideas above are still there. However I have some new ideas in the works.

Basically I am looking to do an old style Egyptian themed role play. I would be an adviser to the Pharaoh and plotting to usurp his throne of power. A powerful mage as it were. I would need a follower or at least one or two. To help me get things in order to take over the leadership. My role plays can house anything.

Another idea is called. Last Fight of the Demonic Dragons." Its an old story I had written and I never got around to finishing it. I would love to start it over however. I am looking for at least one person or 5 to do this. I will settle with one and you can come into this however you want. Scenario is.....My character is a remnant a last surviving breed of demonic dragon. Having been sent from the home planet on the notion to keep the species alive and find others. A great cataclysm erupts upon the world that my character was born upon. The same cataclysm is going to happen to the very same world she would be on now. Though she has a chance to stop it. Its housing a lot of demons/angels/demi gods...etc. Its a big story with a lot of twist and turns. If your interested please just pm me and we can get it started.

As with how I say one or more for characters. Basically if you have more than one you would like to control alongside me. That is what I meant there.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2015, 10:59:54 AM by Blood Queen Rose »