the new king (Interest thread)

Started by azzmeister89, November 17, 2014, 03:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

So this is based on a game that someone else tried on here before. Unfortunately it failed but hopefully it will not this time

the Arcadian empire has brought stability and order to the whole of the continent. Conquest against the northern tribes, alliances with the city states in order to bring them into the fold. For three generations there has been peace.

Now the king is dead. Leaving only daughters behind him and no brothers to inherit from him. From all across the empire men of great standing have come to Win the heart of one of the late kings daughters and become the knew king.

This game will be about political power as each daughter looks for the man who will champion her claim to the throne. The men will prove themselves in various ways in order to impress one or more princess.

So who is game?

Wildfire

This sounds very interesting to me and I am game for this  :D

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on November 17, 2014, 03:50:34 PM
So this is based on a game that someone else tried on here before. Unfortunately it failed but hopefully it will not this time
The reboot only just started =(

azzmeister89

mj2002

Quote from: azzmeister89 on November 18, 2014, 04:03:49 AM
Oh. Sorry Mj I was unaware
No problemo! I just wanted you to save the trouble of setting everything up when it's already in progress!