Greetings to Newbies and Seasoned Ell-ites alike!
I originally made this thread while I was waiting in approval limbo, but I wanted to keep it up with a few non-adult ideas even now that I have been accepted. I'm usually not one for giving such specific concepts, but I kind of wanted to make these super quick to jump into without much pre-play negotiation for anyone who may still be waiting on their approval. I know it can be hard to negotiate specifics when you don't have access to the message system.
Before you get into reading the pitches/concepts before, let me point out a few things that are true of each concept.
Life, Love, and the Living Dead
- All of these are focused on romance and the surrounding circumstances; not sex; and as such must -as stated by the rules for this board- be pg-13 or milder. I am not opposed to continuing them in an adult format later if the story should work itself in that direction, but so long as they are on the Non-Adult board, that is how they must stay.
- They are all designed to be 1 on 1, forum post, single shot, short story roleplays. Once again, I wanted these to be quick and easy to jump into without much advanced huffle and puffle.
- I am completely willing to play either character, so if you decide you like one of these concepts simply tell me which one, and what character you would like to play. When I know your choices I'll make a thread with the first post and put the link to it in direct reply to your response; you need only check back and click the link to find our newly started game!
- It's been years since everything humans thought to be true of the world was turned inside out. A zombie outbreak destroyed most of civilization, but that was only the beginning. Stories passed around the few colonies of survivors talk of other creatures roaming in the already perilous world outside the walls; both terrible and wondrous. The colonies are safe enough for those willing to play by their distorted and often equally perilous rules, but they're also easy to get yourself thrown out of, or worse. Our story opens with a young woman who's just escaped one such stronghold waking in the abandoned apartment she took shelter in the night before only to find she's no longer alone. Another person, presumably human, is not only in the tiny one bedroom, but has decided to sleep directly in front of the only exit.Meeting a Butler
- This is sort of a reverse Sabrina. Roland McHugh is a young butler in training to the wealthy Dealtmoore family. When Sophia Dealtmoore, his master, Walter Dealtmoore's granddaughter from the states, arrives for a visit, he mistakes her for the nanny he assumes young Sophia will be travelling with (you see, the way old Walter speaks of Sophia leads most to believe she's only a child, when she is, in fact, fully 22 and has just graduated college) He helps her with the bags she's struggling to unload from the taxi, assuming young Sophia has already darted off to find her grandfather, and treats her as though she's another servant the entire first few minutes, only to have Lord Dealtmoore's personal butler and chief of staff scold him harshly as soon as he realizes Roland has aloud young Ms Dealtmoore to carry even two of her own bags in. This unusual greeting and casual treatment, however, has not offended Sophia at all. Instead, it's leaves her rather fascinated with Roland and determined to get him to treat her as normally as he did in those first few moments again. Show Me The Stars
- In the distant future, space travel is so easily possible that small crafts only require a handful of people to fly them without trouble. One such craft is a three man crew research vessel named the Vespucci. The Vespucci is preparing for launch when a young thief ducks into one of it's cargo containers during loading to hide from the pursuing guard. It isn't until twelve full hours into their journey that the crew finally hear the young woman trapped in the container's frantic efforts to free herself. Knowing the cost of turning back or stopping ahead of schedule, the Captain persuades the other two crew members to detain the girl rather than toss her out the airlock until they reach the next port.
That's all I've got for right now, but I'll definitely keep updating with anything else I may come up with that lends itself well to non-adult. Also, if you have a different various or similar concept that you'd like to pitch to me, feel free to message me, or simply post your pitch to me here in the replies if you're new and don't have access to the message system yet.
Enjoy, and best of luck to everyone awaiting approval!