You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 05:36:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A's Requests l Seeking Historical/Sci-Fi/World Building + new overhaul  (Read 4652 times)

Offline ADoggettTopic starter

“Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.” ― Albert Einstein

Pleae Do Not Post In This Thread If You Are A Guest! Always PM Me!

-Mobile Suit Gundam Universal CenturyWriting-

The Doctor is In(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

The Seduction of Hamon(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Crowley Hamon x Miguel Gaia

Lady in Waiting(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Mineva Lao Zabi x Miguel Gaia

Lady in Waiting (Part 2)(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM-Mineva Lao Zabi x OC  

Rick Dong(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

Three Times the Betrayal(w/Char Aznable on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Char Aznable

Midnight Fenrir(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Miguel Gaia

The Ball Unit(w/Kyubas Maron on F-List) a F/F/multi-M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x OC

The Bride of Zeon(w/Lady Haman on F-List) a F/F/Multi M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Haman Karn  

Zeon's New Pet(w/Amuro-Ray via F-List) a F/M pairing -MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM- Kycilia Zabi x Amuro Ray

-Original Universe/ AU Writing-

A Midnight's Peril (Part 1)(w/Werewolf Gallon on F-List) a F/M pairing -DARKSTALKERS AU-

A Midnight's Peril (Part 2)(w/Taevarthan on F-List) a F/M pairing -DARK STALKERS/WoW CROSSOVERs-

As We Remained As Steel(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -DYSTOPIAN/SCI-FI/80s-

JOURNEY TO THE WEST(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -FANTASY/RE-TELLING-

Lamia vs Naga(w/Reinhart Schmitzer on F-List) a F/M pairing -ORIGINAL UNIVERSE/FANTASY-

Memories and Prospects(w/TheOscan) a multi F/M pairing -HISTORICAL/NAZISM-

TMNT: Family Bonds(w/Matttheman89) a multi F/M pairing -TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AU-

Star Fox: The New Generation(w/Mattheman89) a multi F/M pairing -STAR FOX AU CROSSOVER-

The Birth of a Kingdom(w/Mac84) a F/M pairing -SPACE BATTLE SHIP YAMATO/SAILOR MOON AU CROSSOVER-

Dragon Ball Z: A New Hope(w/Matttheman) a F/M pairing -DRAGON BALL Z UNIVERSE-

The New Hero of Mobius(w/Matttheman) a M/Multiple F pairing-SONIC THE HEDGEHOG *ARCHIE*-

Getter Robo Z(w/Starryphantasy via F-List) a Multiple M/ Multiple F pairing-GETTER ROBO-

Synthetic Hope (w/Flassche) a M/Robot pairing-SCI-FI REALITY-

Terrahawks: Reclaim the Earth(w/AffablyEvil) a Multi Chara pairing -ORIGINAL WORLD/SCI-FI-

Street Fighter: The Prime Adulation(w/Desirous) a M/T*F pairing-STREET FIGHTER/EXTREME-

City of the Night(w/ Desirous) a M/F & M/M pairing-REALITY/PROSTITUTION

Macross: Have You Forgotten Love?(w/Akirakaneda) a M/F pairing-SFD MACROSS/ROBOTECH-

Mekuban Battleship(w/Tortuga) a Alien M/ Alien F pairing-ORIGINAL UNIVERSE/SCI-FI ANIME-

Compass to the Galaxy(w/Roketto) a Multiple M/ Multiple F pairing-ORIGINAL UNIVERSE/SCI-FI/EXTREME-

A Militant Mind (w/ Altheras)a M/M pairing-SCI-FI REALITY/ANIME-

Guyver Redux(w/DominantPoet)a M/F pairing-GUYVER/EXTREME-

Mentoring the Fallen(w/Kiari03)a M/F pairing-VAMPIRE/LOW FANTASY-

Bloody Secretary(w/ Pandorarose3)a M/F pairing- LOW FANTASY & VAMPIRES-

The Hunter and the Hunted (w/ Doctor Red)a M/F pairing-D&D/WoW/ORIGINAL-

Starlight, Starbright(a.k.a Full Length Armor Ocean Blue/Record of the Blue War)(w/ Doctor Red) a F/M pairing-SCI-FI ANIME-

Deception and Lust: All is Fair in Love and War(w/ Chanti)a M/F pairing-HISTORICAL/NAZISM-

Lectures in Relationships(w/ MidnightSpade) a M/T*M pairing -YU-GI-OH!-

Mercenaries of the Stars(w/ SargentToughie) a M/F pairing-SCI-FI ANIME-

The Test of Love(w/ Frost)a M/F pairing-REALITY/EXTREME-

The Ruse of Taboo(w/ Eratheos)a F/M pairing-EXOTIC/ANTHROS/EXTREME-

« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:11:41 PM by ADoggett »

Re: ℴ A's Roleplay Requests ℴ l Currently Craving Japanese Delinquents!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 12:35:47 PM »

Well hello there! I'm assuming you're here to possibly find a new partner or engage in some of my many literary fantasies, so welcome to my request page! Here you'll find just  that and a little bit more.

I am...

• In my mid twenties. My Birthday is August 9th (I'm a Leo!)
  • I identify as femme and I do not prescribe to the colonial binary
  • I've been RPing since about 2003 and have well over 10+ years of roleplaying experience. I started in forums and have built from there
  • I'm an artist. I'm currently getting my BFA and am in the last years of that degree almost being finished!
  • I'm a creative individual who gets joy out of writing and building worlds, be it fandom based or original

With my own forum roleplaying preferences and in compliance to Elliquiy's rules/regulations, I'm just leaving this little tid bit here for you all to read. This also includes some frequently asked questions (FAQs) and other information that I feel is needed to be posted as well.

When Am I Available to RP?:

*I am usually (although this is subject to change come August when I head back to college) free from 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Eastern time, but with that said I don't spend all of my time online. Feel free to always message me and I will try my best to get back to you! This means that any messages I get before or after these times will go unanswered. I'd love to chat, but I just can't sometimes.

What Kinds of Pairings do You Prefer/Play?:

I play almost EVERY pairing imaginable! I love to explore my sexuality and that has taken me to the depths of the universe and back (really!), so if you have it in mind, simply ask me and we can talk about it. I don't have an extremely strong preference as to what type of pairing I like to play as far as partners are concerned, but I'm personally a switch, meaning that I am comfortable being dominant, submissive, and everything in between. My kink meter doesn't really have a turn off switch, so this applies to any pairing out there in my opinion.

How Long Are Your Posts?:

I tend to write AT LEAST two paragraphs or more. Paragraphs to me are at least 5 sentences or more including character dialogue. I tend to write based off of what my partner does so as not to overwhelm or underwhelm their own writing capabilities and to keep things on an equal playing ground! I don't really discriminate. However, this does exclude one liners, 'text talk', and blatant mispelling/illiteracy. I don't mind writing with a partner who's character is illiterate, uses slang, or has a pronounce accent that's delegated by how you write for them (i.e. y'all, dem') as I've done this countless of times to add flavor to my writing and make the characters more believable, but I'll refrain from writing with anyone who can't abide by that. I write with lots of people who don't use English as their first language and I'm extremely open to writing with those of different nationalities for sure, but when it gets difficult to communicate on that level then there simply isn't any purpose to write!

What Do You Expect Out of a Partner?:

Everything basic concerning human rights! We are to respect one another and honor certain wishes that we may have to keep things smooth and civil. I have made many close friends on this website although I have run across a few who were highly disrespectful for no apparent reason at all. I have been kicked out of RPGs or have left due to people disrespecting me in the past, and although many of us on this website operate under screen names or a level of anonymous personas, I like to keep it that way unless we decide to get to know one another a bit more. With that said, I don't like to make things too personal too quick. If I offend you, I expect you to tell me as I will gladly extend the favor courteously! If our RPG goes stale and you don't wish to continue it, simply let me know or we can start on something else to spice it up. Being hateful or rude really isn't called for. If I don't respond to you right away, I might just be busy or away. I have a variant schedule especially when school starts back up as I'm totally dedicated to my education, so please be considerate!

Also, in no way does anyone have to respond to me when I message them, but I personally find it rude to not give a simple 'no thank you' or 'maybe next time' when I do make correspondence. I grant the save favor to others by explaining why I'm personally denying an request or explaining why I'm too busy to RP at the moment. Not giving explanations or simply saying a simple 'yes' or 'no' makes you come across as elitist in my humble opinion :)

NOTE:I do NOTplay underage characters and every character I play as unless specified prior in an Out Of Character(OOC) discussion consents to any sex act preformed. I also consent as well as my partner OOC before engaging in anything sexual as far as this website, RPing, or chatting is concerned. If my partner gets uncomfortable or vice versa, we are to talk about it and agree to slow down! If there are any safe words involved in the RPG setting, those are to be communicated OOC if specified before hand.

Here you can read everything that turns me on and everything else that makes me just say 'no' (which is constantly changing!):

« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:17:18 PM by ADoggett »

Re: ℴ A's Roleplay Requests ℴ l Seeking Sci-Fi/World Building
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 01:53:36 PM »

Here are just a few fandoms I'm interested in. Feel free to suggest some new ones along the way!

• Mobile Suit Gundam: I love this series, starting with the original 1979 show all throughout the UC timeline if anyone is familiar. I have done a lot of games off of E with this series and would love to do something on site one day
  • Crusher Joe
  • Cyborg 009
  • Lupin the 3rd
  • Space Adventure Cobra
  • Yu-Gi-Oh!
  • The Venus Wars
  • Dirty Pair
  • Neon Genesis Evengelion
  • Super Dimensional Fortress Macross: The original one however, I don't care for the spin off series or the Robotech canon
  • Street Fighter: Most SNK/Capcom series are my faves!
  • Mega-Man: Preferably Hitoshi Ariga's canon
  • Armored Trooper VOTOMS
  • Getter Robo
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 03:07:08 PM by ADoggett »

Re: ℴ A's Roleplay Requests ℴ l Seeking Historical/Sci-Fi/World Building
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 03:07:51 PM »
Did a massive overhaul on the look of things as well as the fact that I'm re-adding more plots, etc.