News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shadowrun Online! [5th edition]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, November 07, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

I also want to use this stupid editable PDF character sheet I have, but I have no idea how to convert that for use on E.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Is anyone available to help me with this character sheet?  I have most of it done, I just need help tweaking it for our games needs.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

AndyZ

Tried watching the first ep of SAO and wasn't much of a fan, but I'll keep an eye on this.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Muse

Still need help with that sheet, Uu-chan?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Muse on November 08, 2014, 07:07:30 PM
Still need help with that sheet, Uu-chan?  :)

Oh yes, Muse!  Also, feel free to call me Dis.  I'll Pm you what I have so far, and if you have IM, I'll gladly add you, if you're okay with that?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Alright everyone, we have a character sheet!  Feel free to post it here, if you want to share with others, and to me via PM for approval.

The code is at the bottom of the spoiler, but it's a bit hard to see.

Character Sheet

Real World Character Sheet

Name:

Sexual Orientation:

Distinguishing Features/Marks:

Noteworthy Skills:

Personality:

Background:

Shadowrun Character Sheet

Personal Data

Name/Primary Alias:
Metatype:
Ethnicity:
Height:
Weight:

Street Cred:
Notoriety:
Public Awareness:
Misc:

Attributes

Body:
Agility:
Reaction:
Strength:
Willpower:
Logic:
Intuition:
Charisma:
Edge:
Essence:
Magic:

Initiative:

Composure:
Judge Intentions:
Memory:
Lift/Carry:
Movement:

Physical Limit: 
Mental limit: 
Social limit:

Skills

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all skills listed

Skill Name:
Skill Name:
Skill Name:
Skill Name:

Gear

Nuyen:
Primary Lifestyle:

Gear

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all items listed.  Licences, Fake ID's, and related lifestyle things go here to.

Melee Weapons

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all weapons listed.

Ranged Weapons

Armor

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all armour listed.

Comlink/Deck

Model:
Attack:
Sleaze:
Device Rating:
Data Processing:
Firewall:
Programs:

Vehicle

Vehicle:
Handling:
Acceleration:
Speed:
Pilot:
Body:
Armor:
Sensor:
Notes:

Augmentations

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all augmentations abilities listed.

Spells/Preparations/Rituals/Complex Forms

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all augmentations/paranormal abilities listed.

S/P/R/CF, Type/Target, Range, Duration, Drain

Contacts

You can add one of the three contact's listed below to your profile.  All contacts are low level contacts that are meant to provide Newbs with game mechanics.

• Bartender:  Places you can find them - Any Bar/Nightclub
  • Mr. Johnson:  Places you can find them - Any fast food restaurant
  • Street Doc:  Places you can find them - Any clinic

Adept Powers or Other Abilities

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all augmentations/paranormal abilities listed.

Qualities

You can ignore all qualities that are involve personality.  Please add a small page reference or a summary to all Qualities listed.

[center][font=arial][size=18pt]Real World Character Sheet[/size][/font][/center]

[float=left][img height=300 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/00/BlankCharacter.png[/img][/float]

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation:[/b]

[b]Distinguishing Features/Marks:[/b]

[b]Noteworthy Skills:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[clearleft]
[hr]

[center][font=arial][size=18pt]Shadowrun Character Sheet[/size][/font][/center]

[float=right][img height=300 padding=10]https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/0/00/BlankCharacter.png[/img][/float]

[center][size=14pt][b]Personal Data[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Name/Primary Alias:[/b]
[b]Metatype:[/b]
[b]Ethnicity:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]

[b]Street Cred:[/b]
[b]Notoriety:[/b]
[b]Public Awareness:[/b]
[b]Karma:[/b]
[b]Total Karma:[/b]
[b]Misc:[/b]

[center][size=14pt][b]Attributes[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Body:[/b]
[b]Agility:[/b]
[b]Reaction:[/b]
[b]Strength:[/b]
[b]Willpower:[/b]
[b]Logic:[/b]
[b]Intuition:[/b]
[b]Charisma:[/b]
[b]Edge:[/b]
[b]Essence:[/b]
[b]Magic:[/b]

[b]Initiative:[/b]

[b]Composure:[/b]
[b]Judge Intentions:[/b]
[b]Memory:[/b]
[b]Lift/Carry:[/b]
[b]Movement:[/b]

[b]Physical Limit:[/b] 
[b]Mental limit:[/b] 
[b]Social limit:[/b]

[center][size=14pt][b]Skills[/b][/size][/center]

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all skills listed

[b]Skill Name:[/b]

[center][size=14pt][b]Gear[/b][/size][/center]

[b]Nuyen:[/b]
[b]Primary Lifestyle:[/b]

[left][size=12pt][b]Gear[/b][/size][/left]

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all items listed.  Licences, Fake ID's, and related lifestyle things go here to.

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Melee Weapons[/b][/size][/left]

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Ranged Weapons[/b][/size][/left]

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Armor[/b][/size][/left]

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all armour listed.

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Comlink/Deck[/b][/size][/left]

[b]Model:[/b]
[b]Attack:[/b]
[b]Sleaze:[/b]
[b]Device Rating:[/b]
[b]Data Processing:[/b]
[b]Firewall:[/b]
[b]Programs:[/b]

[left][size=12pt][b]Vehicle[/b][/size][/left]

[b]Vehicle:[/b]
[b]Handling:[/b]
[b]Acceleration:[/b]
[b]Speed:[/b]
[b]Pilot:[/b]
[b]Body:[/b]
[b]Armor:[/b]
[b]Sensor:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

[left][size=12pt][b]Augmentations[/b][/size][/left]

Please add a small page reference or a summary to all augmentations abilities listed.

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Spells/Preparations/Rituals/Complex Forms[/b][/size][/left]

S/P/R/CF, Type/Target, Range, Duration, Drain

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Contacts[/b][/size][/left]

You can add one of the three contact's listed below to your profile.  All contacts are low level contacts that are meant to provide Newbs with game mechanics.

[list]
[li][b]Bartender:[/b]  Places you can find them - Any Bar/Nightclub[/li]
[li][b]Mr. Johnson:[/b]  Places you can find them - Any fast food restaurant[/li]
[li][b]Street Doc:[/b]  Places you can find them - Any clinic[/li]
[/list]

[left][size=12pt][b]Adept Powers or Other Abilities[/b][/size][/left]

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[center][size=14pt][b]Qualities[/b][/size][/center]

You can ignore all qualities that are involve personality.  Please add a small page reference or a summary to all Qualities listed.

[list]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]

[clearright]

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I decided to stick with the general character creation rules for generating Nuyen for now. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marie Reynolds

Sounds good to me was just looking for justification in the vrmmo to start off with extra nuyen no reason to reinvent the wheel.

ReijiTabibito

This is using the chargen system for SR 5th, as presented in the book, or...sorry, I saw the word modified, and I had to ask.

AndyZ

I was talking to someone and have been convinced that if I don't like SAO, I probably won't like this.  Sorry to bother.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on November 08, 2014, 09:17:28 PM
This is using the chargen system for SR 5th, as presented in the book, or...sorry, I saw the word modified, and I had to ask.

We're using the standard character creation rules from the 5th edition. :)

Quote from: AndyZ on November 08, 2014, 09:18:31 PM
I was talking to someone and have been convinced that if I don't like SAO, I probably won't like this.  Sorry to bother.

That's too bad!  I heard great things about you, and wanted you in my game!  But maybe we'll be in a game together in the future!

Quote from: Marie Reynolds on November 08, 2014, 09:15:15 PM
Sounds good to me was just looking for justification in the vrmmo to start off with extra nuyen no reason to reinvent the wheel.

I decided to stick with the regular way of generating nuyen, because I'd have to mess with the priority chart otherwise, and I haven't read that far into the core book to understand that just yet.  I've gotten through the quick start rules book, but haven't gotten through the main core book just yet.  I just wanted this sheet to go up now so you guys would have something to work with.  We can say in game that the amount of Nuyen given to your character was randomly generated during character creation. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

What sort of characters do we currently have on hand?

undisclosedtoyou

I haven't received any sheet's yet, so nothing set in cement yet.  But I know we're probably going to get several magic users.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Okay.  If we're big on the magic, then I'll go on the mundane...it's been a while since I played a transporter, I might go with that.  Is it just standard metatypes or is there a way to do SURGE in SR5th yet?

TheGlyphstone

Probably in one of the splats, but do remember Dis is brand-new to running Shadowrun and 5e in particular. The more we can restrict ourselves to the Core book, the better off everyone will be (I looked in Street Grimoire but didn't find anything really interesting).

ReijiTabibito

I'll try and do that.  I think I was planning on human anyways...is 3 still the value for 'average' stat?  Or is it different?

undisclosedtoyou

Oh, so it's here I should list the books I have.  If you all can find other 5th edition books, let me know.

• 5th ed core rule book
  • 5th ed quick start rules
  • Run & Gun
  • Street Grimoir
  • 5th ed Shadow Spells

I'm going to read everything from cover to cover, but as of right now, I've only gotten through the quick start rules, and so keeping things to the core book, or one of the one's listed(please make a note of referencing which book, if you're using one that's not the core book), will make me very appreciative!  I If it's just something cosmetic, that doesn't require anything complicated, I'll be pretty lenient about it. 

Quote from: ReijiTabibito on November 08, 2014, 10:30:28 PM
I'll try and do that.  I think I was planning on human anyways...is 3 still the value for 'average' stat?  Or is it different?

You are correct, it's 3.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I was also wondering about how much sexual content you guys would prefer in this game.  I want there to be sexual content, but I don't have a preference about what sort goes into this.  I'd stick it in Light, but I suspect the violence might bump it out of that section.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

ReijiTabibito

Most SR games I've known have been placed by the GM in the NC: Exotic sections.  (This particular game sounds like it would use System.)  Not necessarily because the game absolutely included NC, but in case someone wanted it to.

Okay, 3 is still average, got it.

EDIT:  Just doublecheck.  For the time being, we're just using the E dice roller?  (I understand the need for accountability, but I know a few online rollers that are...less schizophrenic than E's).

undisclosedtoyou

As long as nobody here has a deep loathing of NC, I'm down for putting it in NC:Exotic system.  So, you all have until tomorrow to let me know of any issues with it, after that I'll start putting up threads.

The E dice roller seemed ideal for accountability sake, but if you know of any others, and everyone is willing to use it, than I'm down for it.  Feel free to post them here, and I'll take a look, Reiji!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

1SAZ

Still hugely interested. I'm split between my ex-merc gun nut and my face... Hmm...

undisclosedtoyou

I feel like a teenager, your combo of nut and face made me giggle! 

Anywhooo, yeah, I'd welcome both those archetypes! 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

You should use a real image, not a drawing or anime character for the real world part of your sheet, but you have more freedom of choice for the Shadowrun part.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

1SAZ

Random question, is Run and Gun an available resource?