You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 09:19:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (Interest Check) [Pathfinder] Hell and Beyond  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Foxfyr

Re: (Interest Check) [Pathfinder] Hell and Beyond
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2014, 01:56:22 PM »
I am good with NC as well, though I don't see Piro being the willing participant in that arrangement given his alignment.

Online Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2014, 02:10:34 PM »
6 of one, half a dozen of the other. More than half of my group games are in NC, it doesn't mean that non-con has to be resent, only that it might.

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2014, 02:35:00 PM »
We may want to make a decision if we want this in NC or not.  I am fine with either... I would prefer NC (hey, what is the point of being in hell if a prime avenue of sin isn't explored?) but totally don't mind if others may not be okay with it :)

Ditto, but i don't think it's Wintercat's thing.  I'm sure he'll let us know himself before too long.  :)

Online MiraMirror

« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2014, 02:36:49 PM »
Possibly interested, though I need to come up with a character idea. By the way, blame Doom for me coming to this thread. It's all his fault. >:|

Offline Faeli

• Warning! Does not submit, keep on a short leash
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Nothing is more unbearable than boredom.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2014, 06:27:51 PM »
Ditto, but i don't think it's Wintercat's thing.  I'm sure he'll let us know himself before too long.  :)

His opening post concluded by saying he saw this game as either extreme or NC-exotic,  so I presume he is okay with it

Online MiraMirror

« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2014, 06:33:51 PM »
Mmmkay, I'm working on my character sheet now.  I figured I'd try a barbarian, picture a savage jungle-girl type of character.  She'd be going with natural weapons (i.e. claws and biting), with a nice, heavy two-handed weapon if she happens to find one. Now let's see if I can put together a halfway decent barbarian, having never played one before. >.>; Also, I see a lot of familiar people in here. =w=

Edit: Are we using max HD?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 02:06:47 AM by ThatOneShrroth »

Offline WintercatTopic starter

« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2014, 11:19:18 AM »
Alright, this has taken me a while this week, since I've been going through a series of tests in real life that have occupied my time. Tests of which I had no warning before Sunday, causing quite a stirr in trying to make sure I was ready for things when I found out about things. Nonetheless, I am going to set up an OOC thread and the game start post tomorrow (Thursday, 20th of November), and will begin the game at that time.

I have been enjoying the chance to see the characters taking shape, but I'll admit I took a preference on a few rather quickly, though I did think it through till the Sunday hours.

I am looking forward to seeing more from Faeli, Loki Aesir, Muse, and Ixy. I enjoyed reading VonDoom's creation and what Blinkin presented, but I believe the mentioned 4-some would work out well at this time. I am willing to reconsider if one of the 4 wishes to back out, and I would definitely enjoy having the other 2 along if I was confident I could run a game with a bigger group. Sadly, experience has shown I am somewhat clumsy when it comes to groups that grow bigger.

I consider 4 a fairly good number, I am able to stretch to the 6 but it would put some pressure on the game, but at the same time it would help if someone had to drop out at some point later.

On HP, I tend to usually go with Max Hp, but for a grim game, I'd figure maxed 1st through 3rd, then either average or roll, player's pick. I don't demand changing that for those who have already done their HP though, its a personal preference not a requirement and it wasn't mentioned earlier in the creation process anyhow.

I am alright with either NC-exotic or extreme, given the nature of the game. I'll post tomorrow on whichever gets the preference, presently it seems NC-exotic would be best.

Online Blinkin

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2014, 11:25:21 AM »
Well then, I'll wish the 4 lucky players a good adventure and that the game goes well. :)

Offline Foxfyr

« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2014, 11:43:16 PM »
Awesome! I was hoping I would have a spot in this campaign, I'm eager to see where it goes. :)

A quick question while making final touches to characters: are you allowing traits or is that only an option thought taking the fear that grants them?

Also, as an item of my Piro's background apart from his fauchard is a necklace bearing a translucent azure crystal upon it. It is a symbol of his belief in the purity of life (some backstory to how he attained it) and it is what he uses as his divine focus since he doesn't follow a deity in particular. Might be helpful if he could get that back sometime. ^_^

As for the rating, I'm fine with either, but suspect NC-exotic should meet the needs I envisioned to undergo with this RP. We are in Hell rather than the Abyss after all.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 09:21:02 AM by Loki Aesir »

Offline WintercatTopic starter

« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2014, 03:13:44 PM »
Game Launching...

IC-Thread has been posted.

OOC-Thread has been posted.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 03:21:44 PM by Wintercat »