Good Mourning ~ Worlds Where Death Rules {All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, November 07, 2014, 03:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Death.....The only constant in the world. The fickle finger that allows someone to live to see the turn of a century or snuffs out the candle when it's barely had the flame lit. ~

~Death is no longer something to be feared. In a world where medical miracles have made it possible to live beyond what was once called a 'normal' life span, where staying young and beautiful has become the utmost priority, Death has become a trend. No one has to be ashamed of a failing body or aging skin. For every problem, there's a procedure. From organ and limb transplants to an entire body replacement. A person's very being is transferred to a younger, healthier more beautiful body. Then of course, there are those that have come back from the dead or taken potions to stop the aging process dead in it's tracks. Each method has its rewards but each is the same, the person doesn't die or.....stay dead. ~

~With all the new procedures, Death became its own business. Those that didn't want to live forever, chose a different path.......Designer Death. One decides from a variety of packages what sort of death they want. They can go peacefully among their family and friends. Or they can choose a more painful or violent end. If they so desired, they could even be injected with some pathogen and slowly wither away. The only stipulation is....No one dies without permission~

~ This thread will have all the links to my requests that take place in the Death Worlds.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

I have a renewed interest in this idea and I'm actively seeking partners. Please PM if interested.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~