You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:40:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking to control someone's mind... (M for F)  (Read 258 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Looking to control someone's mind... (M for F)
« on: November 06, 2014, 05:19:13 PM »
Hi there again, E! This is another one of my story requests...  ;D

This time, the request will be short and simple: I'd like to play a man who controls - and modifies - some woman's mind. If you have read my story ideas, you might've noticed that I have a strong liking for mind control stories - but I usually prefer to play the controlled part. Not this time, though! This time, I'd like RP a situation with my character being the controller.

When it comes to the story's details, I have some story ideas I could discuss with my partner... I would also be open to my partner's ideas, too! Let's do some brainstorming!  :-) I don't have anything set in stone here - I simply would like to play a mind controller for a change and see if this kind of role works for me...

If you're interested in creating this kind of story, please PM me!  :-)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 04:03:20 PM by Beorning »

Offline BeorningTopic starter

Re: Looking to control someone's mind... (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 04:28:16 PM »
I've been thinking on specific ideas for stories where I could try playing a mind-controller... There's one idea I keep coming back to.

Basically, it's a mind control take on the "New Home" idea from my main ideas thread (you can find it in my signature). The way I see it, it would involve a community where people live according to strict, Victorianesque norms: women wear long dresses, sex is frowned upon, traditional gender roles are observed etc. In this story, a young woman from outside would arrive to this community... and would discover that the people in this strict community are being mind-controlled to be this way. And then, she would be taken in for her own dose of brainwashing!  ;D Our story would tell of her transformation from a modern-minded woman to another puritanically-minded inhabitant of the community.

Yes, I know it's not the way typical mind control stories go :) Quite often, mind control stories are about prudish women being changed into bimbos etc. But I have a thing themes like strictness, enforced conformity etc., so I prefer to take things the other way around!  ;D

In fact... we might *literally* make a prude-to-bimbo story in reverse. How about the female character being very liberated sexually, or maybe some sort of sex addict? We could make a story of somebody transforming her into a  more "respectable" person. It could use the "Victorianeque community" idea, or it could be something else? How about, say, a young heiress who likes to, uhm, sleep around - and is taken for "re-education" by her frustrated conservative family?

Just some specific ideas I thought I'd share... Any takers?  ;)