You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:55:30 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Perfect World International  (Read 383 times)

Offline King_FurbyTopic starter

Perfect World International
« on: September 29, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »
anyone play that game, i was thinking about trying it but i didn't get a good impression of the game from the website.

anyone who plays it care to say a few things about it

Offline Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Perfect World International
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »
anyone play that game, i was thinking about trying it but i didn't get a good impression of the game from the website.

anyone who plays it care to say a few things about it
I haven't played much of it, but if you like Chinese mythology and such go ahead. It has three different races with two classes each.
It's pretty and it has better customization options than most you can actually change individual facial features.

There are a lot of equipment slots but I don't know what all of them do, it's pretty standard MMO fair fetch kill quests with camping in between.

Offline Destiny Ascension

Re: Perfect World International
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2008, 10:29:20 PM »
I'm playing it now. Its pretty good, the graphics are impressive and the gameplay is pretty solid. Not many bugs, pretty smooth.

But right now the big thing is the whole "Embracing" aspect, and why same-genders can't get married and all that, everyones arguing about it. At least everybody I pass XD