Dr. Doom's Triump

Started by JuliaInNJ2007, November 02, 2014, 10:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliaInNJ2007

I figured I would post this here for anyone interested in a non-adult component.

DR. DOOM -- You would play as the Latverian leader hell-bent on owning the entire world. All your plots have been consistently stopped by The Fantastic Four. In your latest gambit, you stole some sort of technology from Reed Richards and use it to develop a weapon of untold power. They try and stop you before your project is completed. However, they fall for your trap. Your latest breed of robots are your most powerful yet, especially designed to subdue the Fantastic Four and neutralize their powers. And they are proven successful.

All of the Fantastic Four are brought before you as you sit on your throne. Your weapon has the capability of destroying every world capital at once. You will hit the button and make them watch unless... The unless is one of the members kneels before you and becomes your slave for the rest of eternity. The Thing says no. Johnny Storm says No. Reed Richards says no. All three think you are bluffing. But Sue Richards, the invisible woman... She gulps and before the button is pressed, agrees to sacrifice her freedom.

I'll leave it at that.