You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:50:17 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sub F for dom F. Interracial lesbian.  (Read 155 times)

Offline Lustful BrideTopic starter

• "Logic is for Squares."
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Sub F for dom F. Interracial lesbian.
« on: November 01, 2014, 10:15:10 PM »
Just posting in an idea I want to do. It has its inspiration from another rp one shot somewhere on this site. But I hope to perhaps make this one more long lasting. We shall see. PM me if you are interested.  ;D

Still needs work but hey brainstorming is part of the fun.  :-)

Content: F/F  interracial, possible Dom/Sub. Comfort.

Scenario: Inspired by a similar idea on here. in the 1980s, Two women who work in an Airforce missile Silo designed to have only 2 occupants have always spent time together at work but rarely do so outside of the bunker, they both like each other but due to both societal taboos and their racial differences neither one has ever done anything. One of them is a younger Caucasian woman who got the position partially thanks to her father, a colonel, who had the right connections. She spends most of her time with her nose in a book and has an endless well of useless facts to talk about. The other of the pair is an African American woman who got to the position via hard work and being able to play as hard, and sometimes harder, than the boys around her.

One day the call they never wanted arrives and they are forced to use their keys and launch their nuclear missile. It launches successfully and the world goes quiet outside, only static can be heard. This proves too much for one of the women who soon has a breakdown, wanting to go outside into the radiation after the whole bunker shakes, screaming that it cant be true. Her friend manages to calm her down and even semes to be very handsy with her. She sees it as since the world has ended, the old societie's rules mean nothing. She sure as hell doesn't want to die without at least seeing her friend naked.

Setting: Hidden missile silo in Nevada, the rooms of the silo.

Requirements: someone comfortable playing the African American woman. Is okay taking charge and being on top.

Other info: If there is anything you would like to see happen just let me know via PM. Hopefully we can work something out and improve upon this idea