You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 12:10:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ollum's Fantasy/Steampunk Fun Times!  (Read 1700 times)

Offline OllumhammersongTopic starter

Ollum's Fantasy/Steampunk Fun Times!
« on: November 01, 2014, 12:42:05 PM »
Hello Peoples. I will usually only post one or two ideas in here at most, and that idea will be updated as soon as my mood and desires change. Pretty straightforward.

At times and highly dependent on what the current craving is, I may take on two different variants of the same story at once because sometimes it's fun to see how the same story could change so drastically between people. Or repost an old story that either failed to end or went( or is going) so well I wanted to try it a second time. But again that all depends on my current mood.

Current Craving:

Primal Love

Some Background:

We are uthgardt. A proud and hardy people who inhabit many places in the world. We follow the example of Uthgar, The greatest human warrior ever to walk this world. We split ourselves into tribes and identify based on the great beasts that feature in tales and legends of our peoples past. We revere the spirits of these animals as well as our gods and ancestor heroes.

We are members of one such tribe. Despite many societies, uthgardt tribes are surprisingly egalitarian when it comes to gender roles. Generally most woman will all become mothers and take on more dedicated domestic roles. But all woman are capable of becoming hunters and warriors. And indeed every tribesman regardless of age or gender is expected to take up arms in times of dire need.

And any woman can and will automatically be granted the utmost respect and position if she is found to be touched by the spirits and blessed with magical ability. Shamans and healers are some of the most revered individuals within uthgardt hierarchy. Totem warriors, beast masters and others born with natural talents that are nearly impossible for a normal warrior to obtain.

There is one key way in which genders do play out and that is in the selection of a mate. Marriage is an unknown idea to the uthgardt. They have nothing so formal and ceremonial. After a certain age all woman are considered eligible for mating. This is usually after they have matured a fair number of seasons and have opportunities to hone their skills in other areas and experiences before undertaking the labours of motherhood. Usually this is after twenty summers.

A woman is allowed to bond herself with a man of her choosing. Whoever she feels is worthy and strong enough to give and father strong children. And whose exploits and skills make him worthy of fighting alongside her own.

But, sometimes the man lays claim on the woman. Sometimes several do depending on the woman. The woman can refuse any and all suitors but by tradition she cannot scorn the idea of bonding forever. She has several rights, all designed to ensure her that whoever she ends up with is absolutely the strongest and the most skilled.

You are one such individual. Touched by the spirits and gods of the uthgardt people. You are a shaman. People from more civilized lands might call you a 'Druid' and that is very akin to what you are. Most uthgardt shamans are druids with affinities towards certain beasts specializations. Though some might argue they are closer in spirit to 'wild' clerics.

The actual plot:

But on to what our characters will do and how this story will start. In this society there is no real concept of marriage. But sex isn't just romp and move on either. (well not usually anyway) To claim a mate a man is literally expected to claim her. This could involve many things from proving himself worthy to her parents through a feat of bravery and strength. And then any who may pass this hurtle will find themselves duelling with any other candidates who also share a desire for the same woman. This could be done in any number of ways. But tradition dictates it is usually a small tournament of strength that decides the victor. Or the suitors can embark on a hunt to display their prowess as warriors and bring back a trophy from one of the many fierce beasts of the plains.

Regardless of what challenge is presented Whatever the case the one who wins this now faces the final challenge. It is the choice of the woman to either submit and allow herself to be claimed by the man if she feels he has already proven himself. Or she has the right to fight him herself. A no weapons honour duel. Fought naked and with endurance of the body only. If the man wins then he officially claims the woman as his own. Usually this is done with a kiss forced upon the woman by the man, or if the woman is pleased by her defeat and finds the man to be honourable and worthy of owning her as a mate then the woman falls to her knees and showing her submission, usually by grasping the victors cock, the symbol of his masculinity, and how his domination over her. And kissing it on the head.

If the woman wins than the man is refused and sent away in shame, then the process to win her heart and hand starts all over again.

Now there are no slaves to the uthgardt. But the bonding between a male and his mate is the closest situation where one person can own another. Aside from the care of ones own children. The woman in a relationship is for all intents and purposes owned by the male who has proven worthy of claiming her. If that male is from another tribe than she joins him in his tribe, where she is welcomed with open arms. And if he decrees that the two are to travel together, fight together or do anything together. well than they do just that.

I want the RP to start with our characters travelling to a grand moot. All of the uthgardt tribes that are able to attend will do so. They will meet in one place regardless of any current standing rivalry and arguments and they will make merry for a few days at least. It is a grand occasion for the uthgardt. Perhaps the only true holy day they have in the year. A day which celebrates the exploits of their Ancestor Hero Uthgar, Other noble ancestors who have fought great battles and lead honourable lives. And of course a time to honour the war god Tempus to which all tribesman owe their allegiance and prayers to.

It is during this meeting that many 'inter tribal exchanges' are made. Basically people fuck, usually they get drunk first. But there is a lot of sex and revelry to be had among st the younger men and woman. For anyone who isn't a tribal elder, leader or head shaman the moot is basically an excuse to party and let off steam. You drink you fight you make love you eat and you repeat it all again the next day.

During this moot is when I want our characters to come together for a bonding. My character will make an surprise (or maybe not so surprise for you) public claim on your character. And demand the right to prove himself a worthy warrior and protector. We will go through whatever trails we want to think up but it will culminate in our characters squaring off in a duel against each other.

After that point I want our characters to go on an adventure. Following the moot something will compel them to want to travel outside of the plains they spent their entire lives wandering with their tribes. This is the most important detail I want to brainstorm with a partner on why they will travel.

As for what happens while they travel? Anything and everything. They explore ancient ruins, find long lost treasures and test their bravery at every turn against magical beasts and ruthless enemies.

Notes:

So first off about our characters

You are an adept shaman as well. Your skills are young and unrefined but very potent. With the potential to be truly incredible and awe inspiring. But let's not forget that bit about being unrefined. Because that, in a word best describes you. You may be a blessed shamaness and an accomplished hunter. But your also known for being impulsive, headstrong and fiery in temper as the god Kord himself.

You are also beautiful. So very beautiful. Between this and your magical abilities. You are one of the most sought after and fought over mates that has been born into your tribe for several generations.

I want to brainstorm with my partner on how YC is going to feel about being claimed. Is she 100% up and down against the idea? She is only twenty years old and barely that. Does she feel it is too early to be bonded with someone? Or have our characters been exchanging glances for several years now. Flirting and watching each other when their tribes met on the plains.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2343276

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3079061

My character is from a different tribe. He is a warrior through and through. One who nurtures rage and fury to fuel his limbs and aid him in combat. Pure and uncomplicated, from the outside at least. He has had his eye on your character for many years now. Many men and woman find mates in other tribes, it promotes unity and family between all uthgardt and stops tribes from becoming estranged and separated.

I am also debating making him something like a beast master or some kind of totem warrior. But that could always develop later as a skill set.

http://www.thedailycrate.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/garruk-mtg.png  (mine)

http://magic.wizards.com/sites/mtg/files/images/featured/EN_Garruk_4_Gallery.jpg

Second. I am referencing the Uthgardt in this simply to make my explanations easier. They are a very solid reference and frankly a lot of their lore is pretty cool. But if you have an idea for another setting or you want to brainstorm something more original than by all means, fire away. I am always open to suggestions.

Kinks:

This will be a very sexual adventure based RP. Our characters will come from a society where expressing yourself in every way is simply what people do. There will be public sex though neither of our characters may think anything of it. And instead wonder why others gawk at them for public displays of affection. They may find more conservative and prudish cultures to be just as strange as they themselves are found to be.

But also I am looking for my partner to play a proud and rebellious woman. Someone that keeps my character on his toes. Either defying him out of anger that she is technically owned by him. Or because she finds it exciting foreplay that inevitably leads to hot and bothered sex.

Maybe she is aroused when he pins her down and overpowers her. Maybe she just enjoys how rough things get when he gets mad.

But as for specifics well, Dom & sub, Bondage (light-heavy), Anal, oral, sexy outfits like corsets and armour that barely earns the name, jewellery (I can explain that one), Excessive semen, cum-play, large cock, size play in general, toys, butt plugs, Cock worship, Teasing/Fiery submissive (Nothing sexier than a submissive tease. And an extra uppity one at that)

Romance (and everything that comes with it). I want them to develop a fierce fiery romance that will become the stuff of legend. Even if they don't start off their relationship in such a way I do want it to become that. 

Very Physical/combative sex. Sweaty sex, Public fondling, Magic (Because she would be at least a little curious to know what happens if she casts bulls strength on him before he starts pounding)

Slave play, maybe humiliation.

Birthrights

The fantasy side of this story will draw heavily from the Warhammer novel series 'Darkblade'

The main characters will be MC who is a dark elf highborn. Born to an affluent and powerful mother who married an equally powerful lord. The only problem is he is not the child of that lord. He is a bastard from a dalliance between his mother and someone else. As such his stepfather has little patience or care for his life and the lord would have cast him out to the streets or sold him into slavery were it not for the boys mother, his new wife.

It was because of this connection that MC lived a fairly good life. He was largely ignored still and often glossed over in conversation and conveniently forgotten about. But his mother ensured that he still received the most valuable perks of Highborn status that would see his odds of surviving and making a name for himself that much easier.

He learned swordcraft and weaponry from masters in the combative arts. How to wear armour, how to ride, how to command. His scholarly teachings were of the uptmost quality. The instructors were often much harsher on him than his half-siblings but the bastard never complained and used that to fuel himself to work even harder just to spite those same instructors and his smug siblings.

And once his childhood was over the favourtism never stopped. His step father never pulled strings to get him cushy appointments that his brothers received. And being sponsored to learn the arts of the arcane at the universities? Why waste the time and money on a lowly bastard, his sisters were obviously far more deserving.

And he spent years growing up in that environment. Nurturing a deep and bitter loathing towards his 'family'. During this time he had to learn many things not taught to him by those harsh and often cruel instructors. He had to learn how to survive as a bastard. Which was alot harder than one might think. Dark elf politics was a notoriously dangerous battlefield. Ripe with bribery, blackmail and assassination. Plots and conspiracy are the order of the day every day. From a jealous junior officer wishing to usurp his commanders position to the some dozens if not scores of seperate assassination attempts the Witch-king has deflected or survived during his centuries on the throne. Alliances were everything and to get alliances you needed a name and a powerbase to expand from. The bastard has neither. Not because he cannot, but because he was never given either to begin with. And all attempts for him to do so are quickly discovered and brutally supressed by his step-father. Which only encourages other nobles to take up the mantle of pretending he doesn;t exist and ignoring any communication to avoid the wrath of his step-father. Which in turn only forces the bastard to make inroads with the more unsavory elements of society and nuture his influence from the seedy underbelly of Dark elf society.

Little of the above matters though for how the Rp is going to start. The Rp will start with the bastard finally having his father pull strings to get him an appointment. But this is far from usual dark elf nepotism. This is a move purely designed to finely and permanently remove a thorn from the Dread Lords side. He is having the bastard sent far away from the Dark elf capital. To command an obscure outpost and the measly garrison within. It is a mockery of a command, humiliating for someone of noble birth to be assigned to and the bastard knows it, his step father knows it but there is no way to refuse or disobey without being branded a traitor and a coward which would only see him put to death or hunted as a criminal if he tried to run. So with few options left to him he accepts the position.

So fluff aside this is where your character comes in. You will play a lowborn female soldier serving in the garrison to the bastards command. You will quickly become his second in command. Either because you were in that position before MC arrives or you demonstrate to him that you are worthy of some level of trust early on. Maybe informing him of a jilted Officer who beleives he should have that position and plots to kill you. Your reasons for helping MC are your own. Are you latching yourself onto someone with high prospects and potential? Someone who could lift you out of this gods forsaken dump and give you a nice soft position in life if you play the good girl? Are you simply a little taken by him and want to help your crush? Or are your motives something deeper and more layered?

Whatever the case together we will face adventures. Fight in wars and navigate through the political and social circles of the dark elves from the ground up. A worthless bastard and a lowborn bitch. What could possibly stand in their way?

Inspiration for your character -  http://postimg.org/image/58zf811mv/

http://orig09.deviantart.net/4e66/f/2008/120/a/9/dark_elf_lineage_ii_by_isthar_art.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/bb/d0/61bbd057da5d2a0773f969370f9b05dc.jpg (a little more higborn and noble, but your character probably has aspirations too)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/14/29/cc/1429cc043e318cdbbdb685bbc153f6bc.jpg

My Character -  http://orig11.deviantart.net/0ec7/f/2013/031/d/5/druchii_executioner_by_waldes-d5tdeej.png

http://e08595.medialib.glogster.com/staryunus/media/95/95171ba4d21d5b441e1c223bdd5da0eedc5013d1/dark-elves-warhammer-wallpaper.jpg

http://s529.photobucket.com/user/drucii/media/Dspl_02.jpg.html

Another idea for the fantasy version is that my character is never exiled. In this version of the tale my character's mother, who is the only parent that actually cares for her child. Forces her husband to give MC some sort of chance. Agreeing to the inevitable whim that he be sent far away but ensuring that he has a good opportunity to try and make a name for himself. A rare but not unheard of gesture of affection in highborn society.

Being given a moderate position as second in command of a military regiment. That would see him campaigning far away from home for extended periods of time. And in the off chance that he does fail spectacularly, he is a bastard and no shame will befall his house.

The Story would begin with my character's return home after a surprisingly successful campaign. Something his stepfather never thought would actually happen. It wasn't much but it was a victory, and a victory narrowly pulled from the jaws of defeat. After a display of incompetence by the regimental commander that nearly saw the whole unit ambushed and routed, my character acted quickly to execute him and usurp his position. Then leading what remained of his command back into dark elf territory after beating back the ambushers.

All in all it was his stepfather's worst nightmare. Not only had his bastard child survived. But now he was being given a commendation and allowed to keep his new rank as regimental commander. Effectively giving him a small but solid power base. And because he was a disowned bastard, none of that glory earned by the successful engagement would reflect on his former house.

Queue your character. A woman from a house of minor nobility. A young sorceress who's family has pulled strings to be assigned to my character's regiment. Believing that they should take the chance and try to attach themselves and their name to this potential rising star.

Sorcerer's attached to dark elf regiments are not uncommon. Being a magically attuned race and the many benefits that sorcery can offer to help turn the tide of a conflict. Usually it is only one sorcerer. And luckily, or unluckily as your character may see it. The old regimental sorcerer was killed in the ambush.

How your character views being part of a military unit is up to you. But I imagine she would at least see the opportunity her family is trying to exploit to gain prestige and what passes for honour in their society.

Now obviously our characters are going to end up working with each other very closely. Why we start fucking is anyone's guess. Dark elves never need too much of a reason to indulge in good old fashioned debauchery. But like all of the other ideas in this setting. Manipulation is key.

By taking to my character's bed, your character is probably trying to do several things. The first is assure her safety and position in her new commanders good graces.

Second is to stay as close as possible to him in an effort to seem invaluable or at the very least worth keeping. This part would also include showcasing your magical talents during campaigns and missions. Showing off that your magic is indeed an asset. Whether by trying to divine possible outcomes and futures, temporarily enchanting weapons or simply wreaking total devastation upon enemy formations. The key to your continued survival is to seem useful. That way my character might go out of his way to try to protect such an asset.

Third is to try and influence him. An obvious point to be sure. But they will not spend all of their time on the battle field. They will return to the capital to make reports, get new assignments and receive laurels (less so you as a mere underling, primarily my character). But our characters will learn to work together to survive the infighting and turmoil of dark elf politics.

Maybe you even try to offer my character a place within your house. As he grows more and more successful in the eyes of society and their dreaded witch king. Having such a man within your ranks would only propel the status of your house from the slums to the highest spires. Maybe even to the ranks of the highborn themselves.

This would not be an entirely one sided exchange either because my character would view it as expanding his own power base and giving him more security against the scheming of his father. And he knows it is entirely possible that with a few drops of poison and a dagger in the night that he could easily take the place as head of the house. Thereby gaining all of the influence and manpower tied to it's name.

He would even seal such a pact by marrying into the family. Choosing a bride in the form of a lovely daughter of the house. A talented sorceress that just so happens to be already sharing his bed.

For this one I was thinking YC would be more like this - http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/warhammeronline/images/1/1c/Dark_Elf_Sorceress.png/revision/latest?cb=20130104145619

http://img12.deviantart.net/d751/i/2015/209/8/1/dark_elf___warhammer_age_of_reckoning_by_ivonavasileva-d9379iv.jpg

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Alright. Some set up for the setting. As far as the futuristic version goes. I am only looking for something in the warhammer universe at this time. For those interested in the fantasy versions however I see two options.

Either we play in the warhammer fantasy universe. Which is totally viable and I would be fine with. Or, we make our own universe. And create our own dark elf customs and culture and generally build the entire world around that culture as well.

If anyone is willing or curious to take that route than I have ideas already put to paper as far as lore and ideas go.

Light backstory. So the elves of this world are a divided lot. There are several different kingdoms of elves and while like humans, they are all fundamentaly the same in terms of prominent features and all one collective race (I'm pretty sure everyone knows what an elf is). Thousands of years of being split apart has started to form subraces amongst them.

Of the main factions of elves you have the obligitory three, the high elves, the wood elves and the dark elves. And there are physical differences between these proverbial giants of elven society. Mostly skin tones, common eye colour, etc. Focusing on Dark elves for now. Your average dark elf (and they wont actually be known in game as dark elves, wood elves, etc. They will have cultural names for themselves) is tall, alabaster pale skin, black haired and with eyes ranging from dark pink, to rich deep purple to grey to silver to black. 

Like most elves they do appear to have an ethreal beauty to them compared to other races. But with Dark elves their presence usually carries with it sinister aura's. They are beautiful yes, lithe and graceful. But they carry themselves with the grace of a fierce predator as opposed to a noble hunter. Where as a high elf warrior walks and strikes with the fury of a lion. Standing nobly and fighting with his shoulders square and his chin held high. A dark elf is more like a jaguar. He to0 stands tall and firm in the face of adversity. But he keeps himself calm and relaxed. Watching and waiting for the right moment to pounce upon a foe that has no chance of escape or retaliation. Ending the fight with the minimum energy that needs to be spent.

Enough about personalities. I am sure most people have a good idea of what a dark elf is. Onto his history.

So the reason there are multiple kinds of elves today is because once upon a time there was only one kind of elf. And in millenia past they had an empire that spanned the continent and was setting eyes on those unexplored lands beyond the horizon of the great seas that sorrounded them. Now this empire was certainly able to achieve many great things. And all elves are taught to view it as a source of pride and themselves as the products of it's great legacy.

Now like all empires, this one wasn't perfect. It did have it's issues and as it grew to a state of undisputed dominion over the landscape of the continent it also started to slip into a state of decadence.  Threats like the orcs that they once warred bitterly against were all but a thing of the past. Things didn't get interesting until those elven explorers charting new lands found a new peoples. Namely Humans.

As the elves tell the rest of the story. They took pity on the apparent simple and backward cultures of the humans. Offering them the hand of friendship and guidance as potential subjects of their expanding empire. Even taking some of the humans back to their home to display the wonders of elven culture and art. To let it inspire them and to let them take a role in elven society. After all why just appreciate this art when they could learn to make it? And all manner of other skills and trades could be taught to these humans and in return the elves would look over them and care for them like a father teaches skills to a child. Entire communities of humans volunteered to take the voyage back to elven lands over the decades and they prospered and grew in number.

As the humans tell it. The elves arrived on the shores of their ancestral homeland thousands of years ago. They came with deadly weapons and callous arrogance. Inumeral humans were herded like cattle on board cargo vessels and taken back to elven cities across the oceans to work as slaves. To take upon the dirty and dangerous labours that elves now saw as beneath such enlightened beings as themselves.

What all parties do agree on is the eventual, and arguably innevtiable revolt. It is hard to say what exactly started it. Human's have their martyr stories about certain individuals who led the revolt after some great travesty or something as such. And elves view it again in the manner of a child/parent relationship. As proverbial parents they spoiled the children by given them so much free knowledge and opportunity that these children, lacking the years of wisdom and experience possessed by the elves, sought to overthrow their teachers and educators and steal their secrets.

With the elf populations have become so reliant on human labour in so many key areas. Including personal guards and soldiering. The empire quickly fell into chaos and fractured. A hundred years of warfare followed and these days there are little remnants of that empire. Most of the ruins are so old they have long since crumbled to dust. The high elves are rumoured to have some well preserved cities dating back to the empire. And would have much of what little remains of their culture and literature from that time. But they guard their borders jealously against all non elves and allow none but their own kind passage through their lands.

The wood elves have become isolationists. Taking refuge in the harsh wilderness of the world during the early days of the revolt and holing themselves up tight. Not even other elves can safely enter their lands without fear of a swift death.

There are rumours that some elves broke off from the empire just before or during the revolt and established their own colonies in the new world. If true that means they have may have largely escaped the devestation wrought upon their race by the human's aggression. But they make little attempt to contact their former bretheren. And in kind most elven kingdoms in the homeland have far more to worry about than bother wasting resources scouring the globe for lost cities that may or may not exist.

The dark elves are part of a group that quickly took up arms. Seperated by the fracturing of the empire they sought refuge in a harsh desolate landscape that offered many natural protections against incursion. They were the most active minority in taking the fight to the human's. And many who today fall under their banner are of the exact type of vile creature that human's believe they revolted against.

These elves see elven kind in general as superior to all other forms of life. That they are the only people who are capable, nay! Deserving to rule over any empire and all peoples. And they hold a special distain in their hearts for humanity. Thinking them little better than monkeys who play at being civilized. They had their chance to learn and become great under the tutalege of the elves. And they repayed such benevolent kindness and opportunity with violence and bloodshed. So what if that ment they would be subjects. Such was their unlucky lot in life not to be born an elf. Of course they would be servants. They are not a people capable of rational thought and long term planning. With short, laughable life spans and a feeble mind barely able to grasp any technique they were taught beyond the most basic. What did they expect? The elves were and are the only beings with the mind and wisdom to rule.

As it stands now the different kinds of elves have stayed largely fractured for a number of reasons. Primarily in disagreement over the idea of rebuilding the empire and how to deal with the humans. Each subrace of elf believes that their way of life is the best and most appropriate way for the future of their species.

The wood elves believe that elves had their chance and failed. Like all things their time of empire came and went and will never return. They must isolate themselves and grow. To rise from the ashes of the old empire into new societies.

The high elves are traditionalists (big surprise). They fervently guard what remains of their heritage and study it intently for the knowledge of their ancestors. Many great marvels of crafting, art, technology and magic were destroyed or forgotten during the revolt. And the high elves seek to rebuild what they can. To make a stronger, wiser and better elven people. Who wont make the same mistakes as the last. These elves are the most willing to acknowledge that they probably did enslave humans. And perhaps they did deserve to be overthrown for become a lazy slave master society. Coincidentily these are the elves that tend to get along best with the human kingdoms.

And the dark elves believe that their people must reach out and regain their legacy. That strength of arms and mind is the key. These are the most warlike of the elves. They are constantly told that their heritage was robbed from them but that they will one day reclaim it. It is a rhetoric pounded into them from birth over and over. They are taught to view the ungrateful humans as slaves. Little better than animals, and nearly all criminals. Guilty of destroying the most beautiful culture this world had ever known. And it's best chance at a brighter and more perfect future.

These elves take human slaves unashamedly. And have a great number of warriors in their population. They have a rigidly hierarchical society. Made up of strict layers and codes. They even possess honour after a fashion. Or rather their own twisted version of it. Obedience to superiors is everything. And all dark elves are taught to loyalty to their people and their ruler in the highest regard. They even have their own knightly orders.

Their societal structure is like a great chain. At it's apex is the their Grand Prince. The ruler of the most powerful noble house in dark elf society. The Black Prince, as the humans call him. Each person is a link and the chain splits many times as noble houses descend into lesser houses into common military ranks and so forth. One is allowed to ascend their position on this chain. But doing so requires the elimination or demotion of the man above you. And elimination is far more common.

This is not as strange as you might think for a race that is also taught to praise loyatly to it's king and people. Because they view this constantly churning sea of violence that is the 'chain of ascension' as necessary. Ensuring only the strongest and most cunning of their kind is allowed to keep their position. Every day they live they prove their ability and worthiness. And if they die than that is a sign they let their guard down and failed. And it is for the betterment of all that they did die.

Years of being reminded that they are heirs to a broken empire has also made them bitter and cruel towards those they view as lesser races. Which is to say everyone not elven. They are remarkably civil towards other elves. Even from the other kingdoms that they have often had conflicts with over the centuries like the high elves. They treat elven prisoners of war fairly, and refuse to take other elves hostage on the principle. Believing them to be blood kin and brothers, worthy of respect but simply unwilling and afraid to take the necessary steps to reclaim their legacy.

It is not that they hate their elven kin. They just don't like or agree with them. And their respect towards other elves is the main reason why they are ruled by a Grand Prince and not a king or emperor. By the traditions and rights of their people the the Emperor must be chosen either from the old bloodline. Or a new ruler is selected from a collective moot of all even lords. Followed by a ceremony that involves beseeching the gods and testing the candidates worthiness before being allowed to sit on the eldari throne (the royal seat of elven kings) As the current state of interracial diplomacy is at an all time low. The odds of a moot being assembled are nonexistant. And the Dark elves respect that without the moot and the trials, there can be no true king of the elven people. So none of their number lay claim to the throne. Yet.   

Other ideas

Racial Tensions-

Just a quick run down until I can think up some kind of backstory to go with this. I am looking for someone to play this woman.

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/Warlawk/Gaming%20Art/eagle__s_talon_by_graysun_d-d2i6ujj.jpg

An elf ranger. She is a warrior for her kingdom and one of many who patrol within the borders of her peoples kingdom. And like many rangers she has a natural affinity with nature and can even call of it's aid to a limited degree. Is she a commoner? A noble? Or the king's own daughter? Her backstory is up to you.

It is a typical elvan land in many ways. Rich, beautiful forests teeming with all manner of animals and fauna. The elves of this nation are mostly isolantionists. They trade with the outside world and allow certain travellers. But no one other than them is allowed to roam freely in their lands.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/the-rebel-isle/images/f/fd/Risar-the-half-orc-from-mortal-online.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130714151154

My character is an orc. A warrior and shaman of his people. A tribal and warlike species. Often hated by most other sentient 'goodly' species for being the cause of numerours wars and conflicts. Despite their seemingly primative culture and technology they are inhumanly strong and very cunning. There is a myth that the orcs were an artificial race created by an ancient empire to serve as shock troops and slaves during a great war. Either during or after the conflict the orcs turned on their masters and the empire was crumbled in a single lightning quick uprising.

Whether that is true or not is next to impossible to say. As by now such myths are centuries old at least and many records from that time are spotty at best.

In any case those myths are to be explored and expanded on in the game. What concerns our characters is how they get to meet. Your character is leading a band of warriors to try and ambush a group of orcs you know are living on your lands. They haven't caused any problems, yet but you and your people know that is only a matter of time before the nuesence that is their presence becomes a problem. One that the king has tried to eliminate previously but now feels that a sterner response is necessary.

Spoiler alert your plan doesn't quite work out. As you spy a group of orc hunters seemingly chasing some prey your patrol is ambushed themselves. Orcs hidden in the foliage spring up and others jump down from the trees to land on the elven warriors. Nearly crushing them instantly.

The battle that follows is short and bloody and leaves most of the elves dead and your character disarmed and held in an iron grip by an orc easily twice her size. And the weapons and useful pieces of elven equipment are plucked from the corpses the leader of the orc band approaches you. A head and then some above your height he glares down with barely restrained fury. But it isn't a simple primal rage. But a knowledable and purposed hate. Almost like this entire affair was a wound to his pride. His sense of presence is still overwhelming and his sheer bulk dominates her vision. And the scent of orc fills her nostrils. A musky scent mixed with sweat from the exertion of the fight.

When he opens his mouth a boorish but passable string of elven comes out.

“Tell your chieftan that my people will not be hunted like animals!” The grip on his spear tightens until his knuckles start to whiten. “If he wants to fight than he fight himself. Not send others to battle for him. And we will kill all that we have to to defend ourselves.” His next action was less wordy and more of a swift backhand to knock you out.

Chosen of the Dark God!

http://www.shadbase.com/dark-holes-3-fire-keeper/ NSFW (To me this one is the closest in ideal to a dark prophetess.)

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6322379/Fire_Keeper.0.jpg

My character:

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f3f552e5a21b4f27ddd5af3d8e5db2e2/tumblr_mvjsr3RoXm1ryuxh4o2_500.jpg

I am looking for someone to play this character. A Dark prophetess/priestess to my Warlord. A woman who is either part of a coven of oracles and prophets or sought out my character on her own and now seeks to guide him in response to the prophetic visions granted by her magic and her faith.

My character is a warrior of that god. An instrument of his unholy will and an aspiring champion in his service. Eager for an opportunity to earn favour and power from his master. Like many he has his own minor warband. One that is loyal to him

Your character believes my character has a important role to play is achieving something important for their master. And thinks that their god has guiding and instructed her to take to his service. Keeping him nudged in the right direction and whispering portents and divinations of coming battles and challenges.

And there are alot of Challenges. There are many aspiring champions of our god. All of which see each other as rivals battling for favour. Each commands their own warband and conflicts between such groups is a very common occurance. The dark god insists that only the strongest and most cunning are worthy of his notice and encourages this meat grinder of a system to weed out the weak and unworthy.

On top of that there are other evil gods who may send their servants to try and stop their rival from gaining too much power over the mortal world. Goodly folk that will raise armies and try to fight back against being invaded and conquered. And there is always the risk that the dark gods notoriously fickle attention span grow bored or frustrated with lack of progress or repeated mistakes and turn it's gaze on someone else.

OOC Notes:

Alright so obviously this is going to be a darker themed plot. What with both of us being heralds of a dark god spreading war and suffering in our wake. So some of the themes are going to reflect that.

To Forge an Empire

You are Queen Taliana (or whatever you want to call yourself) of Cyrene. A shining beacon of a city and a bastion of order and wealth during these dark years that the continent of Onara has found itself in. Your nation's relative stability is due to small host of reasons. Geographically you are out of the way and your position is not the easiest to assault thanks to the fortress like nature and easy access to the sea. Your stern stance towards neutrality has helped keep you out of war. And ensured you had great access to continued trade with the widest variety of kingdoms. During these dark years this has helped protect Dearoth. Despite the envy and anger it's wealth and insited neutrality provoke.

Until now that is. The enemy is quite literally at the gates. One thing Dearoth is not known for is having an especially large army. But that has never been a problem. The city is easily defenable and those who have tried to attack have found it's wall next to impossible to breach. And thanks to the sea it's supply lines impossible to severe.

But now the outer walls are crumbling. Seige machines are rare these days because of the cost and materials needed to maintain them are difficult in this day and age. But this warlord has conjured some sort of infernal beast of iron. One that belches fire and smoke and shatters the wall stones and wooden gate with terrifying force.

When the front gate does finally crumble(which doesn't take too long) and the defenders rush to counter the inevitable infantry rush. Instead they are given a single demonstrative display of the power this deamon of iron can wreak on human flesh. An orb of hellish rage goes plowing through a dozen men as easily as a toddler might kick down a standing army toy soldiers. Most men are now too terrified to stand directly in the breech and provide a second target.

Finally the infernal beast is silenced and a single rider from the ranks fo the warhost rides forward. Proudly carrying the unknown banner of whoever the conquerer is. You have never heard of his name. You have heard reports that there has been a warband growing rapidly in strength lately. But there are always conquering warbands trying to pillage and raid cities. Would be conquers that live and die short brutal lives. It is hardly news. But this was the only warlord that has taken to calling himself by an unusual and frankly, brazen title.

“Hail! Men of Dearoth, His Majesty the Emperor wishes to speak with your fair queen. He requests an immediate audience and permission to enter the palace.” A remarkably amicable and calmly delivered request. One that was offered before the siege began but turned down. Now the queen was being given a choice. She could invite her conquerer through the remains front gate. Or his men would clear the way to the palace for him.

“There are matters of great importance to discuss and his majesty respectfully asks for an urgent response.”

Assassin x Princess

Setting: Steampunk, Victorian, low-high fantasy

I am not talking about a assassin you is targeting the princess (You) but rather as assassin or figure who works for her father. Rooting out conspiracy and plot from the shadows and putting down threats to the realm. Always being watchful and protecting the institution of the crown, the king and the royal family.

Now as for my character I figured he would be an assassin/ Intelligence agent that had just returned to the kingdom after some substantial length of time away. Either Months or years but he has returned to enjoy a brief reprieve but finds himself back into duties relatively quickly as it turns out home is a far more hectic place than when he last left. There is conspiracy, Maybe the royal engineering college is still making these grand discoveries but the king feels those discoveries may be threatened by outside or inside forces. And all the while there is some annoying leather clad tart wandering around stealing and messing with the lives of the nobility. In short.... fun times. My character may encounter yours several times and may even suspect a few things about her identity. Your character may be good, but I was thinking mine would have the experience of years compared to relative months. Maybe it's something as little as her voice that she forgets to hide when she dons her alter-persona. The give away of her soft scented skin, The jewels in her hair that are clearly to expensive for most to afford and to impractical for a thief however vain to wear and risk losing if caught. Things that might go unnoticed by most, but are picked up by a professional.

The question is, when he corners her with his suspicions and maybe catches her changing in her quarters what will he do? Will he report her to her father or further try and teach her the skills of a rogue and use her to help him solve some of the kingdom's problems.

Character inspiration for the princess would be these.

http://postimg.org/image/hdtfen1nb/ - this would be more akin to what she would wear and appear as in public and in her formal life.

http://postimg.org/image/934ke0a5l/ - This would be her 'action and travel' attire.

Pictures I have not found a use for yet

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=501244

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/118/3/e/claret_spencer_by_saehral-d4xwsb9.jpg (obviously steampunk. A mechanic, possibly a rebel against some tyranic ruler/kingdom putting together jury rigged machines and equipment for the cause?)

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/183/6/7/Deadly_Sin__Ruby_by_Saehral.jpg (definatly a noble of some fashion, or at least from a refined background. Probably a mage as well or a dabbler in the arcane arts)

http://mldoxy.deviantart.com/art/Flutter-335439611 (The perfect innocent girl. Sexy and unaware of just how sexy she is but also aware that boys do give her strange glances and inviting gestures that make her blush.)

http://zeronis.deviantart.com/art/jinx-492565484, http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/11112/111128810/3470372-harleyquinn-arkhamcity3.jpg (Ever heard the phrase don't put your dick in crazy? Ya well fuck that warning. Either of these girls on the scale of one to insane have already passed the 'batshit fucking crazy' mark and beyond. That would be a hilarious mix with a paladin or similar ethics kind of character. I would prefer to play the more paladin or knight archtype.)

http://orig05.deviantart.net/2502/f/2013/282/3/2/headhunter___female_dragoon_by_poibuts-d6pszp8.jpg (bounty hunter, hitman, preferred mercenary for a particular faction or organization. Whatever she is she is hot! and I would love to have someone play her. Or I would happily play her against the right partner.)

http://mitchfoust.deviantart.com/ (anything drawn by him. The realism is incredible. Any combination of girls drawn on this page. I personally feel they all belong in a low, dark fantasy type of setting. Conan, red Sonja that type of thing.)

If you have an idea to pitch to me on these or just really like the picture than by all means give me a shout

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/364791638540280433/ , http://xoxojoannaangel.com/wp-content/uploads/20150701_5.png (just anything involving either of these girls. The only other inspiration is a little blurb I heard recently that I found to be all too true.  "Let's face it, nothing is sexier than a girl with attitude." and these girls seem to sum that up perfectly)

http://i.imgur.com/lXT7Gtp.jpg https://pp.vk.me/c618719/v618719951/6f8d/XexEwLUfM6Y.jpg (These two, at least in my mind would make a show of extremes on behaviour and actions. I would love for someone to play both of those woman.)

Side notes Regarding all ideas posted here:

-Pretty much all details are open to ideas and adjustments if you want to put something forward. The worst I can say is no, but I am pretty open to most things.

-If you have any questions in general about the current idea(s) just fire away. I find that once my ideas are written down and posted they aren't nearly as refined as I thought they were. So everything is open to ideas and interpretation.

-Post frequency is once a week at least please. preferably a couple times a week. God knows I get busy and may not adhear to this myself at all times but a quick apology and explanation can go a long way.

-I try with grammer I do, and I hope you do as well. But I am not a Nazi by any means and hope you will not be one in return. I make mistakes, shit happens. If by chance you are perfect and never make grammical mistakes well than good on you, I am not one of those people and I would appreciate to not be looked down upon because of it. small reminders are nice every now and again if I completely and utterly butcher the English language. But not every little mistake.

-Length of posts I am very reasonable on as well. I understand there is not always enough to talk about to fill three paragraphs. And I hate it when people just type random things for the sake of filling space. I would rather have a single paragraph that speaks volumes than four filler paragraphs that say nothing.

-Details, How do things taste, Feel, sound, How do certain people and situations make your character feel. The little things they do like lick their lips, Flutter their lashes, Their breathing becomes shallower, Heavier, Whatever the case may be I hope you get my point. I drop the ball on this at times as well but I do try and I usually make the effort to go back and edit my posts to include many of the smaller details that I missed previously.

-The kinks and level of intensity desired changes with each idea. Some are much tamer and others are a little more extreme. If you express and interest and PM me with the Pairing listed in your subject line than I can Pm you a list of the kinks desired for that particular rp. And you can see if they match your own desires. Like the specifics of the Rp itself the kinks can be negotiated but you may find I am a little firmer on which ones I definatly want to keep and what I am willing to part with.

-Really just check my preferences. I don;t like a O&O's page because what I want can't change as i binge on one thing and get tired of it for a while or try something new. Or just ask. Nothing to lose by asking.

-If you don't like something that is happening in the rp, The direction it is taking, Feel it's to slow (I have been told I progress slowly at times) Or to fast or whatever. Tell me, we can either fix it or part ways. I am a big boy and I can take a criticism. Provided it is a criticism and not an insult or bitching. there is a difference.

-General note. I am not big into MxM. I have tried it a few times. And it's just not my thing. if you want a sexual MxM story or was thinking of adjusting one of the characters into a male or adding one for a threesome than sorry.

-I am pretty much always a dominant when it comes to the sexual aspects of the RP. I don't tend to submit easily or comfortably and will naturally try
« Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 05:34:55 PM by Ollumhammersong »

Re: Ollum's Fantasy/Steampunk Fun Times!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2016, 08:06:33 PM »
Steampunk Specific Ideas

In the name of the King

Setting: Early 1600’s, low-mid fantasy, Steampunk, low magic

My Character: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bbc-musketeers/images/1/1a/Athosprofile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150422134603

Your Character: http://pre02.deviantart.net/6cbe/th/pre/i/2015/280/0/5/valentine_d_artagnan_by_govertz-d9c9g1x.jpg

https://66.media.tumblr.com/d4d5470e836c9cc7ad39f1e652fc736c/tumblr_nxxwp2s3wq1sazby5o1_500.jpg

Kinks: At most light bondage, playful. Blindfolds, tying wrists, some hair-pulling perhaps, spanking (i will always include spanking in any rp) but not much beyond that for BDSM. Other than that I would like the usual vanilla inclusions. Oral, anal, rough play.

Background:

It is a time of great technological innovation and cultural change across the continent. With the invention of wonders like black powder and the steam engine and clockwork engineering there was seemingly no limit to the wonders that could be produced in the years to come.

But this rp is less on the whole steampunk invention thing and more on the Cultural change. The main change in particular being that woman are stepping out of the home and putting down their crochet and needles to take up roles and positions that only a few short decades ago would have been impossible for them to obtain.

It is a slow transition that certainly won’t be complete any time soon. But equality of gender is becoming a reality. Woman are taking on certain secretarial posts in government, even owning certain small businesses and most shockingly. The last ten years have seen the ever increasing numbers of woman applying for service the army of all things.

A sweeping reform to the legal system was enacted as well. Woman now have more rights and protections granted to them by the crown.

The king himself is a Young man, he took the throne when he was barely a day over twenty two after his much beloved father passed away. Since his ascent to the throne ten years ago he has continued his father’s legacy in championing these new changes and laws. While overall they are popular with the common folk, the elite or ‘Old Guard’ and many old military types are more resentful of these changes. Believing that they are being thrown about with no thought to the consequences and that the king is being a young idealist fool. Listening too much to his radical Queen (some even think she controls his decisions completely).

In particular there is company strength force. Both part of the military but removed from it. Subject to no one but it’s own officers and other generals and of course, the king’s own commands and wishes. This company operates and acts much in the style of the real world ‘Musketeers of the guard’ of France. A force comprised of those from the lesser nobility or the wealthier members of the common and merchant classes. A lot of Bastards sired from Barons and Dukes and others who hold similar titles. Their fathers ensure their estranged children have a respectable opportunity at an honourable existence in service to king and country. And they in turn can be no longer responsible for their bastard’s fate.
Entrance to this company requires that one displays an already basic understanding of basic swordsmanship, Musketry and horse riding. All members must be well literate and able to pay for their essential equipment. A sword, Horse, saddle, personal clothing and a pistol. Food, lodging, muskets and the uniform are provided by the crown.

There are arguably more prestigious or ‘gentlemanly’ groups within the army. Like most dedicated cavalry regiments or a particularly famous infantry regiment. But this ‘King’s company’ has it’s own reputation. With many tales of it’s members boisterous attitudes and repeated (often fantacized) adventures. Its members have never been known to turn down a fight and in many taverns are often the cause of them.  And the personal nature of their assignments from the king himself is often cause for other even more wild rumours and tales about their exploits.

It is considered as sort of special force within the army. They are stationed within the capital itself. They maintain their own barracks, stables and armoury. They aren’t royal guards, that is a separate group altogether. They also aren’t a dedicated cavalry or infantry force. serve at the pleasure of the king, Doing whatever he wishes whenever he asks. They perform all manner of tasks, usually dangerous ones in the name of King and Country. While capable of being an effective frontline force on any battlefield their numbers are usually more spread out unless rallied for a single purpose. They are trained to be swordsman, marksman and cavalry all in one.

Plot:

You are Valyrie Ashcroft. One of the several daughters of Count Ashcroft. With the widening allowance of woman in traditionally male roles of society you decide that you will try to live just such a life. A far more adventurous one than is still customary for a woman of noble heritage such as yourself (some traditions are still holding firm). As you are a woman your father is firmly against the idea of you enlisting as a common soldier. And most cavalry regiments were still putting up a damn good fight against the idea of woman in their ranks. But that hardly mattered to you because you had bigger ambitions. You wanted to join the King’s own Company. It had a good name, being a noble was almost a requirement, and even thought you were technically enlisted it was still considered socially acceptable for someone of your birth and status. Plus in your mind in garrunteed the kind of unending adventure that you craved to be a part of.

You petitioned for a full year to be allowed entrance into the King’s company. It has, as many other regiments obstinately held out against woman being allowed to join and for as long as it could. But eventually the king himself all but ordered the captain to allow her a chance to take the necessary tests of skill and ability. When she passed them all and showed off just how effective her private tutoring and high born educations were, it was very difficult for the captain or anyone to say anything else against her joining.

With those hurdles overcome and your father willing to pay well for your personal items and equipment. There was nothing left for you to do other than be officially sworn in as a member of the King’s own Company.

The first order of business is your assignment to a superior. He will oversee you in a sort of probationary period. Responsible for training you into an asset of the king. And teaching you the ropes of how life in the company works. Spoiler alert, it isn’t as fantastical as all of the stories and tales make it out to be. Certainly there are adventures galore to be had but they seem far less romantic in the moment while you’re actively being shot at.

Things wont always go as expected. Living as a soldier wont be everything Valyrie thought it would be. Some people will resent the fact that a woman calls herself their equal and peer. Others will hate her because she is far more well-off than most of them. Her parents both recognize her as their child and support her financially. Which is more than can be said for many other members of the company. My own character and Valyrie’s training officer will be a bastard. No money or lands or titles to his name. Which in itself was given to him to remove association with who his father was.

Notes:

So ya, this story is all about high adventure in a steampunk world. There can be magic and in fact I would like there to be magic. More in a scholarly form studied at Universities by the small minority that are born with the gift. And it will not be all fireballs and lightning bolts out of the fingertips. Not entirely anyway. It is something that is used Rarely but when it is used it is awesome and badass.

But neither of our characters can use magic. They are both soldiers. The kind of work our characters do varies but is often high profile stuff. If there is an attempt or plot against the king’s life than we race against the clock to thwart it. A relic of great value is missing from its pedestal in the royal vault? Invaluable information about our capital’s defenses is going to be traded to our nation’s enemies? The top mind of the Royal college of Engineering turns up dead and the blueprints for his greatest invention stolen? All are just samples of the many problems that will demand our attention. And there almost never seems to be a break in the excitement longer than a few days.

This will have some overarching plot but I also want some more random episodic adventures to happen as well. Small side quests if you will that take us off the beaten path. But our characters will grit their teeth and push through it all in the name of King and country.

(working on a title)

My Character: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/bbc-musketeers/images/1/1a/Athosprofile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150422134603

Your Character: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/195554808792462530/

Kinks: At most light bondage, playful. Blindfolds, tying wrists, some hair-pulling perhaps, spanking (i will always include spanking in any rp) but not much beyond that for BDSM. Other than that I would like the usual vanilla inclusions. Oral, anal, rough play.

Plot:

This idea is very similar to the above in setting and background info. Only in this version either certain forms of magic or all magic is viewed as terrible and evil by most of the world. All who display magical ability are rounded up and given a swift execution on order of the king, often before the mob has a chance to tear the accused apart themselves.

Your character is from a group of Gypsy like outcasts. Among your people magic is not viewed with loathing or fear. But rather those who can wield it are often lauded and given titles and importance within their society. This lends an air of mysticism to your people. They are often scorned by most villages and cities as little more than thieves and beggars. And the rumours that abound about their sorcerous powers are less than flattering. Some of the more outlandish claims include accusations of blood rituals and child sacrifice. Utter nonsense of course but such ideas are hard to remove from the minds of common folk. 

What is important about this is that your character is a sorceress. Your magical talents are those of healing and divination, you are not a battle mage who stride into combat atop an armoured steed slinging fireballs into ranks of spearman. You are considered blessed(or cursed) with premonitions of what is and what will be. You can’t always control what you see or how clearly you see it but meditation and practice have taught you degrees of control and clarity.  Your arts are more peaceful than aggressive.

Your people are currently camped in the countryside a few days from the capital of this kingdom you travel through. There have been rumours of a sickness infecting small villages here and there but most people believe the problem to be contained or at least not close enough to their own lives to care right now. The King took the usual steps to quarantine these villages as is normal and as far as anyone is aware the problem is being handled and will burn itself out like any sickness.

Only you already know by the laws of story telling that it doesn’t end there. Nor is this sickness going to be anything as simple as a plague or fever. It is far more insidious than that. Just how much so no citizen knows. All the affected villages are lined with soldiers preventing anything from coming within a league of the area. Few of these soldiers will speak about what if anything they see while performing this duty. But some of the men who ventured initially to determine the damage, returned with white knuckles wrapped around their spears and disturbed expressions etched into their faces.

The kingdom keeps track of your people whenever it discovers them in their kingdom. They don’t do anything to clear you out traditionally, but they keep tabs on your actions and any criminal accusations that follow in the wake of your travels. If your group ever causes too much trouble than a few heads might have to be cracked but your caravan has been well behaved for the most part. So you have been left relatively undisturbed. Plus the king and the army have more important concerns right now than a few gypsies.

The king’s intelligence master has heard a very specific rumour regarding your caravan group. And a certain woman within it who was said to trade her skills as a healer in exchange for goods and food at villages she passed. Deciding to take a risk if it means finding a solution for the sake of his people the king has ordered one of his men to track down and bring back your character to the palace. To enlist her aid in solving the problem of this sickness.

Several days later a small party of riders arrives in the late morning. They make sure they are clearly noticed by any sentries and lookouts your caravan posts. They are dressed in uniforms and regalia of King’s soldiers. Not exactly an image that is popular with many people in the caravan. Many fear the worst, that we represent a vanguard of more soldiers sent to clear them out and scatter their camp. Or at worst put them all to the sword. Or to deliver some sort of ultimatum demanding tribute or payment in gold and/or woman in exchange for continued safe passage like other kings or lords.

The small party is careful not to antagonize and ignite an already tense situation. They wait patiently at the edge of the gypsy camp and requests to meet with whatever leadership they have as well as this rumoured sorceress. They claim to come in peace, on the direct authority of the king.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:01:45 PM by Ollumhammersong »

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
Lighter (kink wise) stories. Mostly high fantasy settings and most involve princesses (yes i know i have a thing for that kind of pairing. Just roll with it.)

For these ideas I want us both to play young adventurers. Around 20-22 years, no older than that.

Pretty Princess

The pretty Princess- http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/aselia/images/f/fb/Alisha_Status_(ToZ)_2.png/revision/latest?cb=20151026014857

http://www.cosplayisland.co.uk/files/costumes/130/99536/CI_99536_1447069008.png

I don't have a name for this one yet but like many of my ideas it involves a princess. Though this time it also involves a prince.

The setting I had in mind is high fantasy steam-punk. Distinctly Victorian/Edwardian influences. I am looking for someone to play a princess. Recently of age and like all princesses she lives a certain lifestyle. Which has its obvious benefits and some frustrating downsides.

The most obvious benefits are that she has lived a life of great comfort and prestige. She now only grew up a daughter of a powerful king to a large, wealthy and reasonably powerful kingdom. But she also grew up to be quite beautiful. Two things that make her a very desirable wife to a would-be prince.

She had education in arts and histories and other academic subjects that few commoners would ever have access to and she is smart. Smart as a whip which both prides and infuriates her father. Because she may be sharp but she certainly isn't wise or experienced. But she is also young, which often means she thinks she is both of those things.

Most of her complaints centre around her life, and the life expected of her as a woman of royalty. She isn't a tomboy or against the expenditures of the palace, in truth she is somewhat spoiled and has never put real hard thought into the conditions that the poorer people in her kingdom must endure. She wears the finest clothes and eats food of royal quality daily and thinks nothing of either of those things. (But don't worry, she will have an epiphany down the road).

She does complain about some of the things she is expected to learn but more about the things she is not allowed to experience. Things considered socially improper for a lady of her stature to engage in. Things like hunting and fencing that noble men do for fun are replaced with needlework and other intolerable activities that will serve her no use in her life. Just once she would like to go camping. Really go camping and not camping like a royal where armies of servants drag every comfort from the palace along with you. But simple living off nature. Her father would never dream of letting her into the woods alone. To say nothing of the fact she doesn't actually know how to light a fire or do other basic survival things.

But the thing she dislikes the most is the idea of what is expected of her when she is married off and becomes a queen. Most queens are expected to be docile creatures, particularly in public. Displays of wealth for their king who's main purpose is motherhood for his heirs and to be a mouthpiece that repeats his opinions. She wants to be an actual Monarch who makes actual decisions and actually gets to engage in meaningful rule of a kingdom!

For a few years now she has seen all manner of people invited to the palace. People with young sons who are around her age or older. People who she may be forced to marry (another detail of her life she loathes) in the name of peace and diplomacy. Which she begrudgingly understands her fathers position. His own marriage was one made in the name of stopping a war between his realm and a long standing enemy. Proof that diplomatic marriages can work for the best. But she still isn't happy about it the idea of not being able to choose her own future.

Our story starts with one Envoy from a kingdom that is on tenuous ground with your own. Walking the line between friend and foe. Your father obviously thinks there is some merit in inviting them to visit and potential in thrusting you together with it's young prince. The king knows that no kingdom remains neutral forever, sooner or later some war or disagreement will brake out that may force this other kingdom to either lend support to your kingdom or it's enemy. If an alliance can be secured now than it may be worth any price.

Notes:
Some details about the characters I have.
In regards to the princess. She is for the most part a kind heart-ed person. She believes in the ideal that Monarchs work to improve the lives and safety of the people. Though she remains Naive to just how stark of a difference her standard of living is compared to theirs.
She knows her people don't live like she does but she has never actually been out of the palace grounds much. And those times she has have always been under strict supervision and limited to the more reputable districts of the city. She has never seen what life in the real slums and industrial areas are like. So she has never seen true spirit breaking poverty.

Both characters feel that the routine of royal visits is somewhat dull. And while neither of them may appreciate it at first but nearly all royal children have entertained dozens of such visits and conversations about marriage. Have been forced to spend days with strangers and pretend as if they like each other whenever their parents are watching.

But I am looking for ideas that make their few days together spark. Spark enough that it encourages the prince to make an awkward offer of invitation for her to come visit his kingdom to attend a Festival or holiday important to his kingdom. The build up to actual sex may take a while and months of in game time as they awkwardly find excuses to visit the others kingdom.

Princess x mercenary -

Three ideas for this one

The first idea revolves around a kind of loosely arabian/persian based kingdom

Your Character: http://www.southwestpuzzles.com/assets/images/artist/luis%20royo/meditation_4a98a1479155b.jpg

My Character: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/4e/2e/294e2eaad604be4527a7920dce8d9b4d.jpg

The second idea takes place in a kingdom themed heavily off Greco-roman culture and aesthetics. Probably one of several city state or small kingdoms in a collective league of similarly cultured kingdoms. Or the leaders of one powerful empire that commands the respect of others on the continent.

MC is a foreigner from a kingdom outside of the collection of city states you belong to. He commands a small band of mercenaries who are loyal to him. You are of course the princess of your little kingdom. As the oldest and perhaps only child of the ruling kin the throne will pass to you upon his death. Which makes you someone worth protecting and of incredible value to the kingdom. But it is not your life that My character has come to defend. It is no secret that many of the city states are often skirmishing against one another. Seeking to one up and get the advantage over each other by nearly any means. Some monarchs are more ruthless than others in their tactics. And foriegn mercenaries are a popular means by which to conduct these skirmishes and settle disputes. They wear no colours and have no loyalties to any of kind to rival cities. And if the hired mercenaries are to fail or be captured their actions are easily denied and dismissed by the perpetrator.

My character is here on a mission to escort the Sibyl of Vylene. Who is the patron goddess of your peoples city and an important figure overall in your pantheon. The sibyl is less of an artifact and more of a person. A priestess to be exact. A young woman born once every few generations who is a divine link to the Lady of Justice herself. A beacon by which she can make her will directly known and speak to the high priestesses to convey instruction and if necessary, condemn current or past actions.

The current sibyl of Vylene who is the first to appear in your city for nearly a hundred and fifty years just so happens to be related to you. Your half-sister or cousin has been identified as the current sibyl by the Clergy. This is normally something to be celebrated. The sibyl of Vylene is a much honoured position and one of great cultural importance to the people, and historically she is one of the few individuals with the authority to demand immediate audience with the Archon of the city. To express the displeasure of the goddess or to offer divinely inspired wisdom to steer a new course.

Only the ceremony of the Sibyl is a long and complex one. Requiring that the woman in question travel  to select shrines for the purpose of meditation and ritual cleansing of the soul. Again, normally not a problem. But YC's father believes that his kingdoms enemies may make an attempt against the Sibyl. Both as a religious icon and a close relative the uproar that could be caused if she was killed or gods forbid kidnapped while on her pilgrimage would tear the kingdom apart in it's scramble to assess and respond.

Her death would mean immediate war be declared, and any randsom demand from kidnappers would bankrupt the treasury. Worse, these are dark years that this kingomd and others have been sliding into. Sabre rattling and corruption has been on the steady rise for decades. And there are those who believe YC's cousin was only delcared the Sibyl as a political move. So much time has passed since one has been seen that many doubt the goddess has suddenly decided to pick someone.

With the Archon's mistrust of his own government and certain military officials at an all time high he feels the only safe option is to hire mercenaries. People who aren't politically motivated by the happenings of his kingdom. He finds one mercenary captain with a reputation for good work. One he believes will uphold his contract in the name of his own honour and reputation instead of taking a bribe from the Archon's opponents and betraying the Sybil.

Your character may not see it that way. She may be a little more naive to the political machinations of her fathers kingdom. Or naturally more mistrustful of these strangers from a foreign land to are taking the post of honour guard away from those who would otherwise traditionally hold it. Likely her father has not expressed his concerns to her fully and let his fears be known. Hoping she will simply acknowledge that these are his orders.

Fearing that her father knows something about her beloved cousin being in danger she sneaks out of the palace to join the honour guard procession. Hoping to follow them on their trail, stay skillfully out of sight and if necessary leap to her cousins rescue if these foreigners try to betray her. 

Your Character: http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/soulcalibur/images/c/c9/Sc4-sophitia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080206074636

Your Character's cousin/sister: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3276885

My Character: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/29/4e/2e/294e2eaad604be4527a7920dce8d9b4d.jpg

The third idea takes it's inspiration from a excellent game called Jade Empire. Where the princess is a spoiled, arrogant brat and heir to a chinese style empire. But she is also young and idealistic and in frustrated that her role as the Emperor's daughter is merely to look beautiful, learn boring skills, act demure and feminine and eventually be married to someone she wont like because of politics. So she dons an alter persona, kind of like a superhero(in her mind only) only her skills are mostly self taught or taught to her by her royal tutors.

During her disguised roaming of the common lands she discovers just how different life is when you don't live in the palace. Life is often hard and crime can be thriving side by side with corruption. And she can't simply act on this information without divulging to her father how she came about it. As merely a princess and not an Emperess she can't simply remove people from office or have them hauled to the dungeons for questioning without eyebrows(and maybe swords) being raised.

She takes it upon herself to practice new skills that were denied to her as a woman. Skills of combat and swordplay and thievery. She than takes it upon herself to be the champion that she feels the common folk need. Someone who strikes against the criminals and the corrupt officials.

YC: http://pre08.deviantart.net/660f/th/pre/f/2015/020/7/0/assassin_s_creed__china_chronicles___shao_jun__02__by_beethy-d8eounp.jpg (her costume when prowling the streets)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2d/94/e4/2d94e4579eb976c4e1fa79f8a7f1d364.jpg (What she might wear around the palace)

https://images6.alphacoders.com/687/687159.jpg
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:01:58 PM by Ollumhammersong »

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2016, 08:07:14 PM »
Not looking for partners on these stories right now. just adding some extra posts for more space and putting ideas to paper. Feel free to look though, and if anyone has any cool ideas on how to improve one of these, or if my ideas are horribly structured, or I just come off as a total creep! Than hit me up. Constructive criticism is appreciated.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 08:11:12 PM by Ollumhammersong »