[Starting soon] Sex Demon Tournament 3000! (Quick one shot showdowns)

Started by ManofDawnLight, November 01, 2014, 03:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faeli

Sain

PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

ManofDawnLight

Here's the IC link...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217718.0

The last dice roll post is the only one without repeating numbers or overlaps.  I counted the players 1-4 based on when they submitted their characters and then paired them with the roll's results 4,3,2,1.  Weird, I know.

So the pairings are Kunoichi with Sain and Torrterable with Faeli.  So that the posting doesn't lag everyone down, just assume that after the introductions that the first two fights are happening at the same time. 

So this is it!  Your 1st week of posting starts tomorrow.  Today you must contact your opponent and discuss tactics and settings.  I'll try to monitor the fights and give narration, but you guys are the one's in charge.  Remember, you can adjust the image of the arena to whatever you want.  Happy fighting! 
Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Kunoichi

I'd like to point out that my character's name is Zaratha, but you listed my username in the opening post, instead...

ManofDawnLight

I corrected it, which brought my attention to another error I made.  So, thank you.

I am returning slowly.

Sain

I know the RP is short lived, but you may want to put up an OOC thread for further communication.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.