You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:41:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Time to test the limits [EX]  (Read 615 times)

Offline MiaTopic starter

Time to test the limits [EX]
« on: September 29, 2008, 07:05:57 AM »
I have always tried to stay away from the dark corners of my kinks, things as heavy mutilation, torture, flogging, pain and such is always things that I have kept away from.

But... there always are a but isn't there? Yesterday after a way to long session of Second Life regarding such... things I noticed that I was drawn to it so I thought... what a hell?

So I'm asking for someone to help me test my limits here and most likely go beyond them. To help with the story I would like to play a werewolf, or lycan if you will mainly to prevent me to fall dead in the opening scene...

Any takers?

Offline adventurer

Re: Time to test the limits [EX]
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 06:18:47 AM »
Mia.this is exciting..and triggers some imagination. These darker corners...are fascinating...would you like to explore soem with me? To  just look into your eyes....and feel this yearning....turns me on..

Offline MiaTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:05:07 AM »
No thank you...  :)

Offline adventurer

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:08:11 AM »
ok ;) ;)

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2008, 12:51:14 PM »
Hey Mia,

Just curious, really.  I know we have another story in the planning, but I'm fascinated about the idea, even if you would like to take it up with someone else.  My brain is pulling a Spock:  "Fascinating *eyebrow tilt*"

:)