You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:46:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Blank Wiki Page  (Read 337 times)

Offline bubbyTopic starter

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • Hello, my name is Human.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Blank Wiki Page
« on: October 30, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »
When I click on the 'list of uploaded files' link in the wiki, it comes up as a blank page. Is this on purpose?

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Blank Wiki Page
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2014, 01:15:12 PM »
Could you give me an example of a file that you've personally uploaded to the Wiki?

• *~The True Lady Death~* "Bubby is more like an expired bottle of Mad Dog 20/20" --Hades
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: I shall eat the hearts of my enemies to gain their strength, then I'll eat broccoli so kids will hate me.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2014, 01:24:27 PM »
I didn't upload one. I merely clicked on the 'list of uploaded files' link, which is what I go to when I want to see all the images that have been uploaded, and it's a blank page. Now if I click on the 'upload log' link, that list comes up, but using that is hard because it's just a list of the pic links, not the actual images themselves.

This is the link that is blank..   https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Special:ListFiles

This is the last pic I personally uploaded  https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/8/8f/3208111-adams-purgatori-gr1df.jpg
« Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 01:26:11 PM by bubby »

Online Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »
My mistake - I thought you were looking for the list of images you had personally uploaded.

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2014, 02:19:16 PM »
I am, but going to that link is how I usually do it? I go to the 'list' link, then type in 'bubby' and my personal images show. Now I can't do that, plus the added fact I can't see images from others.

The point being that before, I could see images. Now the entire page is blank for me. I can go to me personal images through the list of actual links (aka 'upload log'), but since I don't remember the link name, I'll have to click on every single one to find the one(s) I want.

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2014, 03:03:14 PM »
I was going to pose a similar question, as well, as I tried uploading a couple images (both PNG) earlier and they've come up as blank pages.  They're both under memberpic category, so I don't want to post the links here but can PM them.  Other images I've previously uploaded -- either sigs or avatars -- correctly display. 

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2014, 03:57:49 PM »
I was going to pose a similar question, as well, as I tried uploading a couple images (both PNG) earlier and they've come up as blank pages.  They're both under memberpic category, so I don't want to post the links here but can PM them.  Other images I've previously uploaded -- either sigs or avatars -- correctly display.

You uploaded two images that were too large for the system to process, and it brought them down. I've removed the images so now it just shows no thumbnail, but consider uploading smaller pictures : p

Offline Moirae

• The little Paramour ♥ Sweet Mischief
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: The hammock. ξ Heart of Texas ξ Like a lonely lover's charm.
  • You make me feel like splendor in the grass.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2014, 03:59:04 PM »
You uploaded two images that were too large for the system to process, and it brought them down. I've removed the images so now it just shows no thumbnail, but consider uploading smaller pictures : p

Ah ha.  Thank you, Veks.  :-)  Smaller pictures it is! 

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2014, 01:41:32 AM »
Yay! Thanks so much Veks!