You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 03:25:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Traditional-style game... with a big twist *wink, wink*  (Read 668 times)

Offline Muff DiverTopic starter

Traditional-style game... with a big twist *wink, wink*
« on: September 28, 2008, 10:51:00 PM »
Okay, I could be a nerdette in the making... but thanks to Xilos and KM giving me a crash-course in simple, rudamentary dice-play, I've developed a bit of a taste for it in some games and I'd like to try out a full game idea that involves this kind of play method.  :)

The plot is a very familiar one: brave knight goes on quest to save beautiful maiden and they live happily ever after, blah blah blah. However, this will be a very interesting twist to this as the brave knight (or warrior, wizard, whatever you wanna call yourself) will be very unique in and of herself. This is all women, by the way, so it's the brave adventurous woman on a quest. The twist here will be the trials that our heroine must overcome in order to claim yon lovely's hand (and then some), as they will be bizzare and extremly kinky.

This is yet another experiment for me in the dom role, so I'm looking for anyone interested in exploring my little fantasy-land as the heroine. I'm really hoping this one finishes too, because there is something special waiting for the player at the end and I've never finished a game before.

Anyone interested?  :)

Offline Valkyr

Re: Traditional-style game... with a big twist *wink, wink*
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 10:57:41 PM »
I'd actually be interested in something like this.

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »
Yay! Have you played the d&d style dice rolling too?

Offline Valkyr

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 11:10:18 PM »
Yup,  I have.  I'm pretty experienced with dice games.

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 11:17:31 PM »
Ah, good. I'm still new to it, so I hope you don't mind playing with a newbie like me.  :)

Offline Valkyr

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 11:20:27 PM »
Nope not at all.  the game sounds like a lot of fun.  What system are you planning on using?  Sounds like DnD but,  I want to make sure I'm not mistaken.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 11:23:12 PM »
I believe that's what it is. In my past games, I've just been using something simple, but I'd be glad to try whatever system you'd like to use. A simple d20 roll versus whatever has really been all I've done lately without much room for experiance. I can learn the other styles, though.

Offline Valkyr

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 11:25:40 PM »
Nah, sometimes simplicity is better then adding more rules.  Besides you should be comfortable with the rules.

Offline Dallys

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2008, 12:40:06 PM »
I'd also be definatly interested in something like this, let me know if the opportunity ever comes up.