It has been awhile since I have been on here, but I had an urge recently and so here I am! I am a bit rusty, but I am ready to get back into it and have a bit of fun.
1. The Academy: This private school is known for turning young women into perfect candidates for basically any college they would ever want to get into. The girls who attend are 16 - 19 years of age and the staff is entirely male; because of the location of this prestigious boarding school this was a challenge at first. The school is far from any town, isolated in the mountains, surrounded by a thick pine forest. At first the men could hardly handle it and it was difficult to keep them there, particularly the younger staff members. They wanted to be near women, but the school didn't want to allow wives, so years ago a solution was found. It wouldn't work in most schools, but this Academy was so far away from anything else and it had friends in high places, so it wasn't difficult to cover something up. The solution was to allow under privileged girls who normally would never be able to afford to attend the school to have all of their expenses paid for, but in return they had to tend to the needs of the male staff. Each girl was assigned a teacher and they weren't informed of what their real duties would be until their arrival, when it would be too late for them to leave. To ensure that they don't live they are given a chip that is a tracker; with the woods surrounding the school as large as they are no student would be able to escape. The teachers could do what ever they wanted with their student and in return the girls were given a valuable education that would be difficult to get anywhere else, they thought it was the perfect solution. (This would could be extreme, too, depending on your preference.)
2. A young woman is in need of a job, she gave everything up to be with her boyfriend but he left her. Her family wouldn't forgive her for leaving them and she didn't have any friends, she was on her own and she needed a way of making money soon or she would end up on the streets. A local restaurant owner sees how desperate she is and he decides to take advantage, taking her on as a waitress, but really hiring her for another purpose. He knows that she won't leave and she can't tell the police, he was in with all of the local authorities and if she quit he could make sure she never got another job. She would be stuck and him and some of his best customers would get to reap the benefits.
3. A family lives out in the woods, secluded from the rest of the world. There is a father, a brother and a younger sister, the mother having passed away years before. Before either of his children were born the father and his former wife had decided to live as far away from the rest of society as possible, wanting to shelter their children from the harsh realities of the world. However, now the father is facing a problem. The son is about twenty now and is anxious to leave the nest, wanting to get married and start a family of his own. This terrifies the father, not wanting his son to leave them forever, so he comes up with a plan. His daughter is eighteen and a beautiful girl and she could very easily take care of the needs of her brother, so he talks to his son about it and they come up with the plan; he will marry his sister and then the family can continue living happily together. Of course, after his plan begins he discovers that his own needs taken care of as well.
1. He had always had a crush on her, he would even go as far as saying he loved her. From Elementary school to High school, he would always watch from a distance, and yet she never even seemed to notice that he existed. She was popular, he wasn't. He knew that he could never just expect her to all of a sudden notice him and love him like he loved her, so one day shortly after graduation he approached her and he told her how he felt. She laughed at him and ridiculed him, her friends laughed at him, it was humiliating and heart breaking. He decided that if he couldn't have her the way he wanted then he would have her somehow still, and so he devised a plan on how to make her his. He planned her disappearance and he kidnapped her so that no one would know what had happened, he made it seem like she had ran off meanwhile he took her to a cabin he had inherited from his family where he would make her love him, or at least enjoy her....
2. He has become the dean of a large school, it's a great position to be in and he is thrilled. He learns, however, that there is more to his job than just keeping the students in order. The school receives large donations from members of the board, such large donations that the students themselves have to pay very little for their top notch education. It turns out this isn't because of the boards good will but rather because they get something out of this deal themselves. Every year a girl is chosen by the head of the board to be trained through out the year to be the best sex slave possible, and it is the deans job to do this training. In the school there are specific facilities just for the purpose of training the girl and at the end of the year she is passed between all of the members for her final test then sold for large amounts of money. The girl doesn't have a choice, she is broken down and forced into this life and everything with her family is worked out so that no one would miss her.