You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:05:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Some Roleplay While I Wait on Approval?  (Read 374 times)

Offline PeachyPieTopic starter

Some Roleplay While I Wait on Approval?
« on: October 27, 2014, 02:00:36 PM »
So, while I wait on hopefully being approved, I thought I'd try to find someone or someones who might want to write some Non-Adult stories with me! I have a few general ideas in mind.

Maybe a sweet loving high school romance? Obviously non sexual. I was thinking at most we'd play out the first date.

Post apocalyptic survival would be fun. I'm not overly experienced with this sort of thing, but I have done a few roleplays where it was the theme.

That's all I have for now. Just thought I'd give this a try and see if anyone was interested.

Male and female are both welcome, but for the first setting I do prefer female characters. That being said, it's only a preference.

Offline MelissaC

Re: Some Roleplay While I Wait on Approval?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2014, 03:48:56 AM »
Just thought I'd give this a try and see if anyone was interested.

Hello~ I see you got approved but was curious to see if you would still be interested in doing a non-adult-post-apocalyptic roleplay with a not-yet-accepted like me :)