You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:22:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Lonely Housewife (F x F)  (Read 272 times)

Offline UsaniTopic starter

The Lonely Housewife (F x F)
« on: October 27, 2014, 03:00:23 AM »
I am looking to do a story about an older (straight) woman about mid 30's early 40's who is living with a man who doesn't even love her and is cheating on her, has been for years.  A beautiful young dominant woman has seen this woman be miserable for about 2 years now, they have spent many of nights talking about everything and anything.  Well, one weekend the husband is away on one of his "business trips" and the young woman is tired of seeing this beautiful woman suffering and finally makes her move and wants to make sure she;ll never want another man ever again!

I will be playing the older submissive woman so looking for someone to play the dominant younger character.  Please read my O/O page and I like posting photos of characters in intro posts but no anime type photos please.

Re: The Lonely Housewife (F x F)
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2014, 02:30:08 PM »
Been getting messages for this rp but need to let everyone know I prefer RL women to take on this role, sorry guys.

Re: The Lonely Housewife (F x F)
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 01:50:03 AM »
bump