You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:15:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: To Boldly Go - Star Trek - Seeking F  (Read 126 times)

Offline AthosTopic starter

To Boldly Go - Star Trek - Seeking F
« on: October 26, 2014, 09:12:42 PM »
Premise: While on a deep space patrol, the U.S.S. Majestic is ambushed by a Hirogen hunting party and the ship is boarded. Though the crew fight valiantly to defend their ship, they are eventually overwhelmed and captured. In keeping with Hirogen tradition, most of the crew are killed but a few of the female officers are kept alive to serve as living trophies. One in a particular is a young female ensign who is gifted to the son of the Hirogen Alpha. As she learns to serve her new master, she begins to learn of deep divisions occurring between father and son. The father, struggling to maintain the centuries old tradition of nomadic hunting is met with constant resistance from his son who feels that the species will die if they do not make peace and find a home of their own.

I am looking for a female player to play the role of the Ensign. I donít really have much of this planned out, so Iím certainly open to ideas/suggestions. I would rather the Ensign character be human, but thatís not set in stone. This will contain some exotic and possible Non-con between the Ensign and her kidnapper though I'm not looking for this to get too into the extreme. Eventually I would like the Ensign's starfleet ideals to begin to rub off on/reinforce the Hirogen's ideas for peace. If you're interested, please PM me as I may not see a response in this thread.

Offline Jason Kelley

• Experienced Roleplayer
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: To Boldly Go - Star Trek - Seeking F
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 09:36:35 PM »
hello there, While I normally play a male character, I have experience in writing from a female perspective and I love star trek roles, so if you are interested in discussing this further let me know, thanks.