You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 12:22:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Heart of a lion, mind of a woman (Bestiality rp)  (Read 242 times)

Offline LunaTopic starter

• Muse's Blessing ~ Shadowsmaiden's little Koneko-chan
  • Champion
  • Enchanter
  • My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Heart of a lion, mind of a woman (Bestiality rp)
« on: October 25, 2014, 10:56:28 PM »
I'd like to play a girl who, either through magic or science, has been turned into a lioness. I'm looking for someone to play her boyfriend or husband. They decide to stay together even though she is now a lion, and that includes maintaining the sexual component of their relationship, probably with some trepidation at first.

I'm thinking maybe she could be a zookeeper, and some animal activist with actual magical power decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. The witch turns her into lion and calls animal control, but she escapes and makes it back home. The authorities are still sniffing around for the missing lion, but she is most likely safe as long as she stays home and out of sight.

Please PM me if interested. I may check this thread for replies, but then again I may not.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 10:57:38 PM by Luna »