- Kyle Richards has successfully built a multi-million dollar company. He is strong, good-looking. and always well dressed. He has an authoritative air about him that most people instinctively accept. His soft-spoken manner gets his point across while disarming most challengers immediately.
- He is considered the perfect gentleman, and since women often seek him as a potential prize, sexual advances are nothing new to him. Sex itself, however, is something he considers more a hassle than it is worth because the feelings of deep satisfaction elude him. He is currently single.
- His strict religious upbringing--long since abandoned-- contributes greatly to the repression of his sexual desires.
Female: (Partner has free reign over this characterís details, my only hope is they follow or improve the story)
- Karen Andrews (name doesn't matter) is a stunning beauty who always dresses to impress.
- Also successful: she has created her own thriving consulting business.
- Proves to be tough minded and strong willed when it comes to business.
- She has a deep passion for being a submissive, but only with the right man.
The basic flow of the story is that Kyle needs a consultant to help navigate some problem at work that he doesnít have time (or experience) to deal with. So he recruits Karen. When the two first meet, she notices something not quite right about Kyle. Within a short time, the two start to grow fond of each other and fall in love.
Karen, however, has a problem with the lackluster, vanilla sex. She is unwilling (or unable) to give up her submissive nature. After a series of disappointing nights of unenthusiastic sex, Karen gets bold and decides to tackle Kyleís issues head-on. She ultimately succeeds and gets Kyle to break through his long repressed sexual anxiety. He transforms before her eyes into the Dom of her dreams. (One possibility is Karen temporarily assumes the role of a Switch, and through her actions as a Domme, gets Kyle to break through his repressed upbringing. Iím open for other ideas that lead to this breakthrough.)