You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 10:50:32 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vekseid has some RP cravings  (Read 443 times)

Offline VekseidTopic starter

Vekseid has some RP cravings
« on: October 22, 2014, 12:37:27 AM »
I can and sometimes do solo roleplays with multiple partners - if you have a friend you want to try one of these with, please feel free to send me a PM to get something going. I just have two guidelines for 'freeform solos':

1) No more than two or three for a non-structured roleplay, though, please.
2) Everyone should be able to get to know each other and feel enthusiastic for the plot, however thin it may be with some of these.

In general, the more plot to a roleplay the more I enjoy it, but sometimes I like to dive into less serious roleplays with
thinner plots (NSFW)
. That said, I like elaborate settings, even for less serious plots. Worldbuilding is a hobby of mine and I never venture too far from it.

Have a few in mind, only posting one at the moment.

Student/Teacher Roleplays

The plot on this particular craving has gotten a bit on the thin side. I am certainly open to discussing more plot-heavy variants, however.

Synopsis) My character has been accepted as the first and so far only male student in an otherwise all-female university. Men are not otherwise allowed on the campus, so all services, from security, to faculty, to general staff, are all female. The women are expected to 'move on' after marriage, whether they are janitors or the dean - keeping them all fairly young. The board/university leadership could be anywhere from utter denial until they are heavy with his children or are aware from the beginning and want to 'shake things up'. I have a few more detailed scenarios in mind for this, but can flesh this out over private messages.

Interactions would be quasi-consensual to consensual for the most part, though I'm willing to do non-con so long as the girl will ultimately come to enjoy it.

Fetishes) Impregnation/breeding (no pregnant sex, except fellatio), excessive/ridiculous quantities of semen, humiliation/degradation, name calling, mild to moderate bondage (smacking/spanking/slapping, flogging, restraints, etc), heavy D/s (wise faculty will invest in companies producing kneepads), harems (the entire university, several of their sisters and mothers...)

Must Happen) Teachers deflowered in front of their classes. Possibly on day 1. His constant sex drive may eventually become background noise in the overall plot.

Online Rel Mayer

Re: Vekseid has some RP cravings
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
I want to vouch for Vekseid and say that he's an excellent RP partner. :)

And I'd totally be up for being one of those ladies for a multi-partner RP. >.>
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:42:23 PM by Rel Mayer »

Online Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2014, 03:34:08 PM »
I'm up for being a partner with Rel in a Veks game!

Offline Uebelator

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2014, 12:26:40 AM »
Sound really interesting. Id be up for playing one of the teachers, if youd like.