You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:31:17 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a Marilyn Monroe  (Read 110 times)

Offline somethingwithinreasonTopic starter

Looking for a Marilyn Monroe
« on: October 21, 2014, 09:16:04 AM »
So this is a bit of a strange request that I'm not sure will take flight - but I'll give it a go. It's something that I started to play on another site but my account somehow got corrupted and every time I log in I see a punch of crazy pixels x__X but that's another story.

First of all, I am female irl but in this particular scenario, I'd like to play the gentleman of the pair. I'm looking for someone to play Marilyn - preferably someone who understands that Ms. Monroe was not some vapid blonde, but actually a very smart and vulnerable woman who just wanted to be happy and make others happy as well.

After watching the film My Week with Marilyn for - well, I've watched it a lot lets say, I've decided I'd like to play out an alternate history type of story involving the actress and a gentleman of my creation. This will be a bit fluffy and plot based, at least initially.

Message me if you're curious for more details~