You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:12:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cuckquean rpg (F looking for M)  (Read 372 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

Cuckquean rpg (F looking for M)
« on: October 20, 2014, 01:58:01 AM »
Hi there! Welcome to my request thread and as usual thank you for taking an interest.

I'm really craving for a cuckquean themed rpg. For those not familiar with the term, a cuckquean is basically an inverse cuckold. It  refers to a woman with an adulterous husband. So, now that we're on the same page, I'd like to clarify that thought sex will obviously be a big part of the game, I'm certainly not looking for an smut fest in the least. I normally prefer a 70-30 ratio between story and smut in my stories, but here I'm more than willing to go 60-40%.

I'd love to see some true character development and interesting twists and turns in this particular rpg. Maybe the wife starts out resenting the idea, submitting out of fear of being abandoned or out of feelings of inadequacy, and little by little realices how turned on she is about it? Maybe she's had the fantasy for a while, but is too embarrassed by the mere though to admit it, and some way or another the husband finds out? Maybe the husband slowly coaxes her into the idea? There's lots of possibilities, and I think it's better that they be discussed with the person interested in developing this idea.

As for settings, it could be both modern times or set somewhere in the past, a historical rpg. I could certainly go both way. If necessary, I'd be willing to play the main lover -there can be more than one, but not all of them can have equal protagonism unless they are simply one night stands- but I'd prefer to share control over them with my partner.
One idea I've been craving is a story based on the movie The Duchess, where a woman in forced to accept her husband's lover into her house out of her own failure to give him a son. That doesn't necessarily have to be the case -the woman not being able to give him a heir, instead getting pregnant with girls- but some kind of inadequacy would be what tempts me: Not pretty enough -based on his standards-, not adventurous enough, or simply the man needing to sleep with other women -or if you're into impregnation, he could feel the need to get as many women pregnant as he can, for whatever reason, from pride to producing heirs-.

As for the couple, they could already be in a D/s relationship or on the contrary never have tried nothing crazy in their marriage. My character could be meek and shy, strong willed and confident, or anything in between really, that will change depending on how the story is created.

I'd have to make some important clarifications: She absolutely should be the only wife. The cuckquean dynamics begs for this to happen... if it's simply a harem, there's a equality in the formula which breaks the cuckquean basic point which is the other woman and the humiliation. That being said, I'm a hopeless romantic. There has to be some silver lining for me. Constant cruelty and extreme humiliation is a big no no for me... Wether he's sweet only from time to time, gives praises when they are due -even in a humiliating manner- or shows her affection in an unconventional way, it's an important element for me in this story that the husband does love his wife, and at the end of the day, he does want to go back to her. If not, the whole point is sort of moot for me.

Please do check my O/Os to get to know me a bit more and to see if our likes are compatible. Some things I'd love to see in this rpg are D/s elements, bondage, pleasure control, and even pet play if it fits. None of them are mandatory in the least, so don't hesitate to write even if they don't appeal to you. Others can certainly be included, we simply need to discuss them.

Please don't' post in this thread, do send me a PM if you're interested!
« Last Edit: October 20, 2014, 07:03:51 AM by Becca »