You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:16:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Academy  (Read 1008 times)

Offline FlamingAce242

Re: The Academy
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2015, 05:39:43 PM »
I am interested in this, I'll write up a profile soon.

Offline FlamingAce242

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2015, 05:51:57 PM »
By soon I meant immediately after. Here ya go.

Username: FlamingAce242
Character Name: Jason Carter
Appearance: Jason is a handsome young man, with incredibly blue eyes and blond hair. He knew that aside from his powers he was weak, nothing he had was physically enhancing so he put it upon himself to deal with that himself. He goes to the gym to keep up his fitness, and as a result he grew to become quite muscled, although nowhere near as strong as any of the other students with physical enhancements.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Enhancement: Jason sees things in a sort of blueprint view, he can assess things instantly and know weak points, trajectories, sizes, anything. To him the world is a moving blueprint.
Weapons: None
Bio: Jason was always a smart child, he got the hang of things incredibly quickly and he quickly became smarter than his peers. As he grew up the Faculty experimented on him, testing why he was smarter than normal children to see if they could replicate it. At the end of the experiment they discovered that they could not, but instead whilst they had been experimenting they had increased it massively, giving Jason what he liked to call his 'God View'.

Offline TheSaneOneTopic starter

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2015, 07:39:57 PM »
What kind of things are taught there and where is this Academy located at?

I have been racking my brain in to making a Teacher character but I am not sure what fully come up with.

Well the common classes: reading writing, etc. as well as some special classes: survival, combat, and others.
I've been looking for an RP like this. <3 Will probably get a profile cobbled together soon.
I look forward to it.
I am interested in this, I'll write up a profile soon.
Nice profile.

Offline Loves

• Passion is a feeling of great intensity toward a particular person or activity. To love something or someone with a passion means you feel almost a burning drive to be involved. Loves; passionate by nature and by choice, driven to explore my imagination.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2015, 10:04:22 AM »
I'm interested in playing a female student and will work on a character sheet this week :)

Edit

Character sheet sent :)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:00:26 AM by Loves »

« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2015, 02:59:55 PM »
Just so you are all aware, this Roleplay will be in the Non-Con setting. The Most of the students were modified against their will.

Offline Loves

• Passion is a feeling of great intensity toward a particular person or activity. To love something or someone with a passion means you feel almost a burning drive to be involved. Loves; passionate by nature and by choice, driven to explore my imagination.
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2015, 05:12:04 PM »
Okedoke boss :)

« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2015, 03:03:12 AM »
The Academy

The Academy is now OPEN. Feel free to post your Profiles, and once you do, you may get started with a Post.

I've also made an OOC, which can be found here