You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:09:46 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Red Vs Blue: Freelancer Story  (Read 308 times)

Offline PsyonicgTopic starter

• Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Loyalty, Honesty, Laughter., Kindness, Generosity.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Red Vs Blue: Freelancer Story
« on: October 18, 2014, 01:52:02 PM »
Hello everyone who takes the time to read this thread. So I recently went back and watched season 9+10 of RvB and decided that a Freelancer roleplay would be a pretty cool idea.

Setting.

So the premise for this story is two of Project Freelancers men/women being assigned as a team at the very dawn of PFL before the project went to hell with all the AIs and such. It will end ultimately with the characters perishing in the fight against the "rebellion" just before the Meta is destroyed or it can be continued to the later seasons and we can branch off from the story., alternatively it our characters can learn the truth like Kinneticuit and join the rebellion  and end up fighting Project Freelancer.

Theme

The story will be heavily combat based with plot advanced in between missions. The story will be generally dark(ish) with the overall plot being that the characters are part of an overall evil organisation which is trying to seize power.

That's all I've got so far. If anyone has any ideas or would like to participate please PM me.