OK, so here is my completed sheet! Hope she looks OK? Would love some feedback. I was thinking that Jamie is new to the area and she either runs into someone and gets talking about racing or she meets the group at a first race which she attends by herself? Any thoughts?
- Rainbow ♥
Jamie Rosa MendezAge:
Mechanic apprenticeship. (Though she's done this kind of thing since she was young, so knows what she's doing. She's just not making much money.) She has been fixing up cars pretty much all her life from the age of 4, with the help of her father of course. She also considers herself a formidable driver, though more of a joyrider in it for the adrenaline rush.Extra Eye Candy
: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.Hobbies outside of racing:
♦ Sports/Exercize - She enjoys taking part in things like dance, yoga, kick boxing and gymnastics as well as working out at home and at the Gym when she can.
♦ Dance - Mostly untrained; she did a few ballet classes when she was younger, but didn't keep it up. Her love of dance mostly implies getting down to a heavy bass in a club, rubbing up on someone she barely knows.
♦ Spending Money - Money she doesn't have. Though it doesn't necessarily have to be hers...
♦ Working Her Tan - She loves to just hang out on the beach and chill under the sun in as little clothing as she can manage; she doesn't like tan-lines.Appearance/Style Description:
Standing at 5'2" (158cm), Jamie is a curvy and athletic girl with mixed roots. Those roots being that she's a quarter Mexican, a quarter Taiwanese and half Caucasian. Jamie has long, dirty blond/caramel brown hair that just about reaches the small of her back. Her eyes are a dark brown, almost a chocolate colour. Her skin is tanned; a nice natural shade of bronze. She has a couple of piercings; her bellybutton and her ears. Jamie has one tattoo; a feminine rose and vine pattern along the spine of her back, reaching between her shoulder blades to beginning of her buttocks. She very much enjoys keeping fit and working out, so she a bit more toned than someone else of her stature may be; she does a work-out every night and enjoys going to the Gym when she can. Her style is somewhat promiscuous, though she just thinks it flirty, bubbly and fun, a bit like herself! Personality:
Jamie is an adrenaline junkie at heart. She's daring and isn't afraid to try new things. On one hand, Jamie can be a really friendly and helpful person to pretty much everyone. On the other hand however, she can be a bit grumpy at times and refuse to take instruction; she's a very proud girl. She's extremely bubbly and has been told she's quite a likable person; however that doesn't always mean she wants to make friends. Jamie is also a very touchy-feely person and likes to be intimate with everyone if possible. As a mechanic, Jamie is very good at her job and enjoys driving/being driven very much but can sometimes get distracted easily and veer off topic on occasion. She likes to think she's one of the best at her job, but at the same time Jamie really loves to learn new things; not only about cars. All in all, Jamie is a very trusting character, though shes not gullible enough to believe everything that's people tell her. She's a very honest, down-to-earth girl and at the end of the day, she'll tell it like it is; no mollycoddling.History:
Jamie grew up in a loving household that included her mother and father and their 4 dogs; Benny, Patch, Razzle and Jude. The area they resided in wasn't exactly Boulevard Avenue, but it was better to have a house in a shitty neighborhood than not have a house at all. As far back as she can remember, Jamie had always been roped in with helping her father work on his and his friends cars; it was his only other passion other than her mother. She did enjoy the work, but more than the labor, she enjoyed her dads company. Of course, she loved her mum too, but they didn't spend half as much time together as her and her father. Her dad promised her when he'd finished fixing up his beautiful Ford Mustang that he would take her for a spin in it and when he left her, he would leave it to her. Of course, she was extremely excited though she wasn't pleased at the idea of her father leaving her. When she was 16, her father was murdered in a drive by shooting right out the front of their family home. It tore their world apart. Rather than sticking closer as a family, her mother distanced herself and Jamie found it hard to living with her. Her mother even tried selling the car her father had left for her, but Jamie protected it and promised she'd get it up and running so that she could move it to another location. Not only did she feel she wanted to fix it up for herself, she wanted to get it running for her fathers sake as well. Upon her 18th birthday, Jamie moved out of the house to live with a friend in her apartment in the city, taking her fathers car along with her, though it was never completed.Current Situation:
Is already a part of the group and is living in the house with them all between fixing up cars at the shop. Thankfully her housing issue has been sorted, though she's still lower on cash than she would like to be.Car:
A 1992 Honda Civic Si. (Modified.)Strengths:
○ Her looks - Jamie knows that she looks good and she isn't afraid to use her looks and gender to get what she wants, whether that's winning a race or something else entirely. Because of her looks and her personality, she can also fit in easily with any group, therefore being the perfect 'bait' or 'spy'.
• Good with a Spanner - Obviously, Jamie is a mechanic and this helps her not only earn money, but tend to her own car with complete confidence.
○ Determination - When racing, she wants to win and that's just how it is. Her determination helps her concentrate and keep her eyes on the prize.
• All-rounder - Jamie has solid fundamentals when driving; she OK
at turning, OK
at starting a race and OK
driving in most conditions. This doesn't mean she has no room to improve, because she has a lot of time to go before she's considered a great racer, but she has everything she needs to get to that point. Weaknesses:
○ Easily Distracted - Jamie struggles to keep on topic most of the time and if she spots something that interests her, she usually doesn't have much self control in approaching or talking about it.
• Sensitive - Probably an understatement. Jamie can be a little emotional and this sometimes makes her reckless during any situation.
○ Lightweight - ...Another understatement. Jamie cannot take her alcohol whatsoever, but this doesn't stop her drinking it and partying it up. She is easily persuadable and will give in to peer pressure easily. This trait often leave her in messy situations.
• Slow Reactions - Simply when racing, Jamie can get panicky and is slow to react to things. This can often leave her losing out and that sucks for her, since she likes to win.
○ Drifting - She's not amazing at controlling herself for one, let alone controlling the car in such a way. Plus, it totally wrecks your tires and she doesn't have the cash to splash for that..