legend of korra book 4!

Started by apygoos, October 17, 2014, 09:49:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

well the book 3 thread is..well misguided, cause were on book 4 now! as of this post, episodes 1, 2, and 3 are on Nick.com/korra

They appear to be consistantly be being released at 3AM eastern/12AM Pacific on amazon instant video, and six hours later on nick.com

BEWARE! Spoilers may be ahead!

On that note, after seeing today's new episode, damn this really is shaping up to world war II.
Also, Toph, just..all of my yes.

Rogue

Book 4'a season finale happened this week. I marathoned it in 6 hours. Omg was it worth it for only 6hrs of sleep.

vin26m

I thought this was a great season and a fitting series finale.

I hope there's a new series, perhaps taking place in more technologically modern times.

CaptainNexus616

If the creators do it definitely won't be on Nick. Guys in charge of the channel were really jerks towards the show. First they started it out with a miniseries then Nick decided to Green Light another Book. Then halfway through production of that Nick suddenly said they wanted two more Books. Then to top it all off they decided to not even show the final season on the air and only do via online.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THIS TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THAT TABLE.
┻━┻ ︵ \(`Д´)/ ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos in my signature again. ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄┐( °ー ° )┌