You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 06:09:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Time Travel Involving Pirates Arrrr! Seeking Male or Female Partner.  (Read 330 times)

Offline Lady LauraTopic starter

• APPROVAL REVOKED
  • Permabanned
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
As the title suggests I am looking for someone to play out a Pirate themed Time Travel RP, the general idea which can be fleshed out as per our interests and discussions is that the Female character is transported "Mysteriously"* back to the golden days of piracy, she encounters the Captain of a Pirate Ship and so we go from there.

I'm really looking at more of an action/adventure time travel thing here then a focus on sex and kinks which is why it is being posted here and not elsewhere, also with the possibility of time travel back and forward between well time.

Happy to play the Male or Female role if you want to chat let me know. Or even to make both characters Female perhaps the Female Pirate is a woman who passes herself off as male, there has been historical accounts of this.

Looking for reasonable accuracy history wise but not needing it to be absolutely perfect. So the Pirate ships don't have laser cannons for example.

Respond via PM if interested.

* Mysteriously, as in I don't know or care how it happens, she just wakes up in the era.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:14:55 AM by Lady Laura »

Offline zenpai

Re: Time Travel Involving Pirates Arrrr! Seeking Male or Female Partner.
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 10:45:33 PM »
I could be first the first mate/ second in command. you could be a wench that get sold to my crew   

Offline Lady LauraTopic starter

• APPROVAL REVOKED
  • Permabanned
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2014, 05:14:28 AM »
I could be first the first mate/ second in command. you could be a wench that get sold to my crew

I posted this in the Non Adult section because I didn't want a smut fest.

Offline zenpai

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2014, 06:20:27 PM »
there are way
I posted this in the Non Adult section because I didn't want a smut fest.

I was thinking you get sold to the crew. then being from the future you would know more about medicines and be the crews medic or something