You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:37:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Font Size  (Read 263 times)

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

Font Size
« on: October 11, 2014, 08:16:19 AM »
I hope this is in the right place.

Recently got a new much bigger monitor and the font size on the site is a bit small now, i have been trying to find the font settings for the site but failing at it. Is it possible to change the font size on the site?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Font Size
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 09:27:26 AM »
You should be able to change the font size on your display by holding the control button and either + to make it large or - to make to make it smaller.  Control 0 resets it to a default.  This may change the look on other sites like your browser, however.

Offline Far eyesTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 12:29:57 PM »
*Mind blown*
Thank you, i also feel a bit silly now

Offline Ariel

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 11:37:29 PM »
If you have Chrome, you can also adjust the text font/size by going to settings >> show advanced settings >> scroll down to find "web content" >> Font size >> customize fonts.

Hope that makes sense. :-) It should save even if your computer shuts off, but if not, then go back and input all your preferences again.