News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

looking for a long-term partner

Started by Dabi, October 07, 2014, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dabi

Salutation's one and all welcome to my humble abode of a search thread.

Inspired by Christine Feehan, Lara Adrian and J.R. Ward. Prepared to work with OC or fandom characters.
'Synopses:'

Please note that I will be away on the 13th -17th But I will try to respond daily. As you can probably tell.. I love David Gandy XD

Platform: E-mails and Forum  style only.
Current craving:
> Black dagger brotherhood
>Carpathians,
>Male pregnancy,
>Rick of pregnancy!!
.-.-.-.-.-.

Preferred Gender: Male and Female
Preferred Partner: ]Male and Female
Preferred pairing: M x F  and  M x M.
Preferred setting: Fantasy and  modern century-ish ,Urban fantasy, Sci-fi & much more!

I ntroductions:

Greeting's I'm Eternal0snow92 I have been known to be called Dark Demon on other sites and previously LipsOfAnAngelx0x. If you have met me in the past, no doubt we may have crossed path's. I lost very good partners from sites closing unexpectedly, if you know me feel free to get into contact. But I'm slightly getting off track here , calling me by my username is  a  wee bit formal to call me that so by all means call me Snow. Or It. I'll answer to anything <3

I have a few years of writing under my belt battling with a  learning difficulty (Dyspraxia)  that sometimes my mind goes faster then I type. But I don't let that stop me from writing. I can swear to you I am a British woman. Just please be patient and depending on my partner will depend on how I work as I work with energy and emotion. If we gel rightly,  my character can be more then just paper. To me they are real people with their own thought's and desires, I cannot control them at will. But it will effect how I write. So reading my past posts will probably put you off as they may have a few misunderstanding posts it might not click with you straight away. As most do I write as a I speak and often misunderstood and I don't mind having to edit myself/repeat. So feel free to nudge me! :)
                                                      .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
I'm a patient partner so please if you have little time and want to get that creativity, or a craving of your chest by all means contact me. I'm a full time student and a part time Job along with my Clairvoyant and medium ship going on with my Paranormal researching team. :) 

Turns on:

- Vampires,
- Muscular but not over the top
- Dominant partners x Dominant partners
- Shape shifters, not furies.
- Bitten
- Taking down a peg or two.
- Gaining weight,
- over weight characters,
- Food play
- Dirty talking on the phone,
- Risk of pregnancy,